Why are girls with nose studs, and a few tattoo's so damn attractive?

This is what I mean. Just one nose stud, and several tattoo's. It's just so nice on a girl. Almost adds to them in my opinion

412

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a nose stud. But no tatoos. I guess it depends on the person and how they wear it.

• That's true. Looks like you can carry the stud well at least. But yea. It depends on the person mostly

• This is true! And thanks dude =)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just personal preference man. I go crazy over a hot tattooed. chick..

• I can tell by the name that's the case for you. And this is one of those I guess?

• I'm sleeved out on my arms, my chest, my back, my stomach and my left leg.