Why are girls with nose studs, and a few tattoo's so damn attractive?

Why are girls with nose studs, and a few tattoo's so damn attractive?
This is what I mean. Just one nose stud, and several tattoo's. It's just so nice on a girl. Almost adds to them in my opinion

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a nose stud. But no tatoos. I guess it depends on the person and how they wear it.

0|0
    0|1
    • That's true. Looks like you can carry the stud well at least. But yea. It depends on the person mostly

• This is true! And thanks dude =)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just personal preference man. I go crazy over a hot tattooed. chick..

1|0
    0|1
    • I can tell by the name that's the case for you. And this is one of those I guess?

• I'm sleeved out on my arms, my chest, my back, my stomach and my left leg.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's the whole "bad girl" image I guess but I will admit, they are very pretty

0|0
    0|1
  • Guess it is your preference, but yeah some women can really work tats and studs

1|0
    0|1
  • They're honestly not.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Holes in your face is not at all attractive it's just a healed wound bullets make holes in skin also maybe if you shot yourself then have a tattoo installed around the hole in your head

0|1
    0|0
  • I beg the differ. I don't like nose piercings at all, and I don't like tattoos on woman. A really small meaningful one maybe, but nothing other than that

0|1
    0|0
  • everyone has they own opinion I personally think that girl is unattractive

0|1
    0|0
  • hate would be too much for tattoos so i don't like tattoos and hate studs

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, but they're sexy as fuck.

1|0
    0|1
    • Just something about it? I never found them attractive until just recently. When i met a girl who looks amazing with it. And a few tats as well

• I've always found them attractive. Tattoos are sexually attractive, but I highly doubt I'd date a woman with a lot of tattoos, maybe a couple small ones, but not one with like a sleeve or something.
      A nose stud is cute and sexy.

• Yep. Agree 100%

the girl I'm pursuing has one stud and two tattoos. One small thing and text based one on her chest. So... Yea. She's perfect in that way

• depends on girl..

0|0
    0|1
    • True. Like this one it works for easily

• yeah.. she would have pulled it off without tattoos..

• Eh, maybe tone that back a tad. But still, I like that look a lot

• I'm a fan

0|0
    0|1
    • I just find them oddly attractive for some reason

• Hi beautiful

0|0
    1|2
  • Is she faithful?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just a random girl I used as an example, as I didn't wanna post the girl I'm interested in. AFAIK the girl I know would be

• She's attractive yes

• Yea, the girl I know is kinda in the same order as this one. It just works with that facial structure

• It is people's preference

0|0
    0|1
  • Troll?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes