What is a good bathing suite style for large bust?

I always find it difficult to find a good bathing suite style that gives good support, do you have any suggestions for a bathing suite style that best suites a large bust.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't matter which one you get. The best ones that fit big boobs are ones with built in cups. You can always count on finding the right bathing suit when you ask girls for advice. I'm not good with answering this question.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If possible, try to find bathing suits that are made for bust size, so that they have underwire for that support. They may be a little more expensive if it's worth it. Otherwise, chose bathers that are full cupped, nothing with push up padding!! Anything with frills makes the bust look bigger, so stick to basic patterns and colours. You can still absolutely wear bikinis if you want too but just make sure they are specific cup size so you don't stick out or fall out (and they support you and give you lift!). Shopping for bathers with a big bust is hard, I've been there and done that but you will find a perfect swimsuit that fits well. It just takes a while (and possibly a bit more money). Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• aren't one pieces better for really big boobs?

1|0
    0|0
  • bikini

1|0
    0|0
  • one piece is good for big boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • Might I ask how big?

0|0
    0|0
  • non at all 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • tiny bikini you know the type that covers nothing

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• 1) go for something with cups built in to help lift and support your bust.
    2) Buying separates can really help because this allows you to actually pick a size that fits your bust as opposed to just being stuck with a top or bottom that may be too big or too small for you.
    3) Go for strap support. Thicker straps will help hold the girls up
    4) Look for sports bra styles that mimic the support found in actual sports bras
    5) You may even want to look for suits built for competitive swimmers because they tend to look for compression suits to be able to glide through the water, which means the suits tend to suck everything in including your boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • @SunnyCaliGirl I have virtually spent close on ten years in trying to find the "perfect" one, and so far I still keep coming back to those that have built in cups, but sadly still do not have the support I desperately need.
    Regrettably I think our search continues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bikini, I once just bought I really good good supportive bra and had a seamstress sew fabric over the cups, I bought two bikini bottoms and used one to get the fabric for the bra alterations. It worked very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • go for a plain colour and definitely pick something with straps/an underwire~ it'll help support you without making you look like a grandma.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tankinis. I'm kinda of positive they have extra padding for support

1|0
    0|0
  • one with no added asessories added to it like frills etc that will make them look bigger. and it all depends on the straps I find crossover straps great

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok, mine is a one piece but the cups fit me perfectly so I would suggest the same. I have been thinking about the tankini lately though.

1|0
    0|0
  • a friend of mine who has big boobs likes halter top bikinis

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not something without straps or with tiny straps, it makes the boobs look saggier and it's very unsafe. I like things with a high neck, like this one:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...34ae82ec41.jpg

Or with good, supportive cups that possibly cross in the back to prevent them from sliding off the shoulders and give you a nice cleavage;
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...0kA4iT1vd8xkdo1_500.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Halter style! Very flattering while it covers all AND keeps the girls IN PLACE!

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard one pieces are good for those

1|0
    0|0
  • Neck and back ties or something with a clasp

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes