Leggings or skinny jeans, which one do you prefer?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, both look great. You cannot go wrong with any of them.

Jeans are forever in fashion. It is a safer and more durable choice. It can be paired with a lot of styles.

But leggings are currently in fashion. They look amazing as they show your curves.

It just depends upon your style and what you feel like wearing :) Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Leggings probably, in terms of how they look. Not a great fan of skinny jeans on a girl, I've not seen many that do much for how a girl looks. If anything they often make the legs look too much like chicken legs and they compress the butt entirely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.
    Leggings scream trailer trash.
    Skinny jeans are not practical.
    I understand that girls who have nice legs want to show off how slender and well conformed their legs are. If girls want to show off their legs, just wear shorts, or a short skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings!

I can't stand the feel of denim on my skin, especially on my legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can look great on a female, but I would go with leggings more, so much greater to walk behind someone whos wearing them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings look much better n contour the leg n almost looks like hose

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings. But it doesn't really matter to me. Both look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely leggings you can see the shape of a women, super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans because leggings look slutty, or at least sluttier.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like leggings on girls, i think they're starting to come into style more.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans. More style. Got more of a look to it

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans..

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion...

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc as long as you can rock the hell out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans

0|0
    0|1
  • For myself Skinny Jeans
    for Girls Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans !!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• Skinny jeans, as I don't like the way leggings seem to always ride down for me. I am constantly pulling them up, it seems like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leggings, but I can't wear them for work/school so I wear jeans zmostly. though I've got a tummy and thin ankles so jeans marked as "skinny" always look like straight cuts >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmn... such a hard question. I think I'll go with leggings because they're comfy and make my ass look great.

1|2
    0|0
  • Leggings. I hate skinny jeans, they're too constricting. Leggings are super soft and comfy so I actually enjoy wearing them.

0|1
    0|0
  • jeans are my favorite never wear leggings too hot in taiwan

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d probably go with leggings. Skinny jeans can feel a bit more restrictive and be much more expensive. I also really enjoy all the different patterns and styles that you can with leggings. There’s more variety, and they feel softer. You also don’t have to worry about size as much, and they feel comfortable—even if you’re bloating on your period or your stomach just hurts.

Personally, though, I prefer a combination of both (i. e., denim leggings or “jeggings”). They give you the look of leggings, but they’re also a bit more modest, so you don’t have to worry about some malfunction happening—or the wrong person being able to get a little too much of an eye-full. They’re also a bit more forgiving than either skinny jeans or leggings. To me, it’s the best of both worlds.

To each their own, though. It all depends on one’s personal taste and style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably skinny jeans. I would of picked sweatpants if those were an option lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Both lol definitely depends on the shirt I'm wearing

1|1
    0|0
  • LEGGINGS! I wear them with everything, everything. Simply can't live without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both, but leggings are so comfy.

0|3
    0|0
  • Leggings because they're comfy

1|1
    0|0
  • leggings

0|2
    0|0
  • definitly leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings because they're so comfortable!!

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings

0|3
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • Leggings (I'm wearing them rn lol)