What to wear to a job interview?

I applied at a retail store and got a call back! The manager told me to dress fashionably not professionally to the interview!

I actually have a pair of shorts I bought from there I was thinking of wearing! But I'm not sure if shorts would be appropriate?

Since she did say fashionably, I should be okay with wearing shorts right?

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of guessing shorts mightn't be all that fashionzble. Or are the shorts you're talking about a fashionable pair?

Alternativel you could wear a nice skirt made of soft material that flows nicely when you walk and looks great when you're sitting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that'd be okay as long as they're nice shorts, not like torn up and holey or anything, I think that's be okay and with a nice top and a pair of sandals or converse if you have a pair, maybe some flats or something depending on the kind of shorts but I think that'd be okay