Why do girls judge other girls by how they are dressed or how much cleavage they're showing?

why do girls always look at a woman with a lot of cleavage like she's a whore or if a woman is proud about her body and likes to show it off?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's biological, they throw each other under the bus so they are left in the best position to get the most suitable male. It's pathetic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that is pathetic it's sad. just wondering cuz my wife gets it sometimes she has huge tits hard for her to cover up. she always has cleavage due to her cup size. the only way she can fix it is to wear a turtle neck even then people stare!

• Well now you know. Biology it's the equivalent to males fighting to
      Show off and prove they are alpha male in order to get best female partner.

• got it thanks