Why do girls judge other girls by how they are dressed or how much cleavage they're showing?

why do girls always look at a woman with a lot of cleavage like she's a whore or if a woman is proud about her body and likes to show it off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's biological, they throw each other under the bus so they are left in the best position to get the most suitable male. It's pathetic.

3|0
    1|0
    • that is pathetic it's sad. just wondering cuz my wife gets it sometimes she has huge tits hard for her to cover up. she always has cleavage due to her cup size. the only way she can fix it is to wear a turtle neck even then people stare!

• Show All
    • Well now you know. Biology it's the equivalent to males fighting to
      Show off and prove they are alpha male in order to get best female partner.

• got it thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Jealousy.

They are just bitches with low self-esteem. I've noticed women who bitch about other women having a cleavage have no tits themselves.

Some women are mean about slim women who can wear tight fitted clothing , but the ones calling them names are generally overweight themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a stereotype. I once dated a guy and had a mutual friend who knew how much I liked him make a beeline for him. I can't really compete with those girls as I am a bit of a tomboy at heart and dress quirky. So for me its a bad experience that sounds alarm bells. Having said that i am the only one in my group who dresses s bit alternative and the rest if the group are very glam. So I clearly dont hold grudges 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • To make themselves feel better and make them think less about their insecurities.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes I can see that. I mean my wife is confident and idc what other girls think and I love how she dresses

• Show All
    • I don't know. The womanly world is a vicious little thing. I'm fortunate to know nice woman, but there are unfortunately some who like to make everyone else's life hell.

• yea that's to bad my wife gets the shit side way to often

• Surely because they make all the other women looking bad because of those women lot of men treat women like sexual object, etc...
    To say too those women generally aren't the brightest, if you can't attract a man without showing your cleavage, you're generally not that interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on how much cleavage she's showing. If she's just showing a little bit then idc but if she's showing like half her boobs I get disgusted and judgementalm

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because they are jealous or maybe worried the guys are giving them more attention.. honestly, i don't judge, i'm more like" DAMN, look at those tits!" I hate when girls shame each other instead of building up. it says more about the girl who says it, than the girl she's talking about. it's way better for a girl to have confidence in herself than to be insecure and talk about others... just me tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well those girls just want attention, i do it too but not everywhere i go as there are places where i need to look appropriate.

Why girls judge hmm could be jealous of their body, could be acting annoying... haha who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. They were probably taught/conditioned to do so. No one from my environment does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually they're jealous. so they feel the need to put her down in some way to make themselves feel better. it's sad but true :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Shallowness, jealousy, bitterness, resent and I guess pretty much lowliness..

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes