Is it too risky to go braless?

I'm nearly flat chested (30B/32A), I'm going to a party on Monday and I wanted to wear a blouse that shows a lot of cleveage

I don't have a bra I could wear with it but as I said I'm flat chested so it doesn't draw much attention, it's a light cloth though and it's pretty noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra

It doesn't show the nipples or anything (it's a dark printed fabric) but it's obvious there isn't a bra there lol

How bad is that? Is it too trashy, can it draw negative attention?
Updt
Hm so it's not trashy good to know

The attention part... it probably won't either right?

128

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what size you are- society shouldn't dictate that you need to wear a bra in public. Wear what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a small chest chances are it looks more classy than trashy. But the fact that you're noticeable not wearing a bra in a party with lots of people around might create gossip among women mostly. I think men won't really notice and if they do they'll just find it cool.