Is it too risky to go braless?

I'm nearly flat chested (30B/32A), I'm going to a party on Monday and I wanted to wear a blouse that shows a lot of cleveage

I don't have a bra I could wear with it but as I said I'm flat chested so it doesn't draw much attention, it's a light cloth though and it's pretty noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra

It doesn't show the nipples or anything (it's a dark printed fabric) but it's obvious there isn't a bra there lol

How bad is that? Is it too trashy, can it draw negative attention?
Updates:
Updt
Hm so it's not trashy good to know

The attention part... it probably won't either right?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what size you are- society shouldn't dictate that you need to wear a bra in public. Wear what you want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a small chest chances are it looks more classy than trashy. But the fact that you're noticeable not wearing a bra in a party with lots of people around might create gossip among women mostly. I think men won't really notice and if they do they'll just find it cool.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• That's the advantage of having small boobs. You can go braless and not be bouncing around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please tell me how you plan on showing "a lot of cleavage" with your flat-as-fuck chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • If your boobs are small it won't look trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to riskey do what you feel like doing

0|0
    0|0
  • go braless

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think we need pics to see how it looks for ourselves :D but it doesn't sound trashy at all to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's classy because it doesn't draw too much attention and doesn't show your nipples. I've worn a playsuit with no bra and it's covered my chest perfectly. You go girl! I'm sure it'll look stunning on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see how you could possibly have cleavage if you are a 32A.

The only way you might have even a little bit is if you squish them together with an extreme pushup bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what you wear.

I don't really wear a bra but wear dark clothing that doesn't show the contours of my chest. My long hair covers the front part of my chest so i doubt people realise I'm not wearing one at all!.

0|0
    0|0
  • go with out a bra, its not trashy, but if you are concerned about showing your nipples, you can find this flowers to stick on them. they sell them in underwear stores as well as this tape to keep your dress in place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some things you can go braless with and should, if anything get double sided tape to keep the dress in place, but I think you're small enough where its not falling out

0|0
    0|0
  • If your boobs dont show then it shouldn't be a problem. at least you would be modest and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could totally do that, it's not an issue to me at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • im almost flat chested and i go out braless a lot, its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its a big deal

0|2
    0|0
  • Going braless is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl I'm a 36 B and I go braless 93.2% of the time😂 do it! Embrace those tiny titties!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes