Why is it so hard to find decent girls' clothes?

I was recently trying to get my girlfriend a little assortment of comfy, sweaters for her birthday, and it was virtually impossible to find any. Everything was paper thin or some super loose-knit. That shit does not count as a sweater.
I've also found that nothing has useable pockets, ever.
What's the deal? Is this actually what girls like?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazon, Forever 21, Hollister. But yeah I also notice that on a lot of sites they have clothing that are bodysuits. When I search shirts, pictures will come up of bodysuits. I dont likr them and wish that they would have more tshirts and regular shirts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• there Is places at the mall that have girls clothes but my guess is they'd be really trendy and expensive. I never have any luck there but I'm looking for guys clothes

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE