Why is it so hard to find decent girls' clothes?

I was recently trying to get my girlfriend a little assortment of comfy, sweaters for her birthday, and it was virtually impossible to find any. Everything was paper thin or some super loose-knit. That shit does not count as a sweater.
I've also found that nothing has useable pockets, ever.
What's the deal? Is this actually what girls like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazon, Forever 21, Hollister. But yeah I also notice that on a lot of sites they have clothing that are bodysuits. When I search shirts, pictures will come up of bodysuits. I dont likr them and wish that they would have more tshirts and regular shirts.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• there Is places at the mall that have girls clothes but my guess is they'd be really trendy and expensive. I never have any luck there but I'm looking for guys clothes

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Were you shopping at the mall? If so that makes sense , since most cater to looking cute rather then keeping you warm or doing their job as clothes. I completely relate to the unusable pocket part since a lot of clothes of mine seem to have super tiny pockets or none at all. its frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • In UK Pettie size not many sizes. I mainly wear sports clothing and gaming t-shirt . I have two Warrington wolves t-shirt and coat. Body warm from Jack wills. My boyfriend jeans I found them in USA Orlando FL. in shop call Tilly's. Another boyfriend jeans from TopShop my boyfriend short are from Hollister. I prefer American clothes because they have more stock in my size then UK. I have use Amazon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some assortments aren't as good but a lot of times you have to catch certain things at the store, what you said is true tho. Those fake ass pockets get on my nerves lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear ya. Now you know why we girls take so long shopping. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I know exactly what you mean and yes it's sometimes hard to find clothes :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• no, it's not. a lot of the clothes are super uncomfortable and nothing has pockets. your best bet for sweaters is menswear.

0|0
    0|0
  • pockets is always a problem and maybe try a store higher up on the food chain if you know what i mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • best to stick to jewelry when shopping for women. within your price range, of course

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes