Why do girls are crazy for black bra and panty?

I have seen many girls and females, not with specific age but yes youth generally are more crazy for black bra panty and other stuffs. Is there any logic behind that or is there any secret.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I love all colours. With regards to the black panty , the only reason I could think of :

1. Black is sexy or at least thats what I've heard

2. It looks great on most people especially those with cool undertones

3. Black panty helps hide those annoying period stains

4. If its their favorite color then you could expect to see am obsession with buying those.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeahh.. and what about black bra

• Show All
    • ok.. so only outfit is the only reason..

• @Asker along with the other reasons I listed above.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Because womens magazines tell them that's the sexiest color underwear and men like it. Dont you like black undies on a girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the colour black
    It looks nice on me
    Like everyone said, it's a sexy colour
    And you can wear it with most dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is an elegant color. It makes you look maturer. Well, isn't black a provocative color? It gives you some kind of mysterious and sexy aura.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats true.. its a provocating color.. we always fell turned on... so is it the reason behind it.. u prefer black..

• Show All
    • yeahh... thats good to know... well u belong to which country..

• I'm an Asian, but I lived in Australia.

• black like our souls and black is pretty an elegant always :D

0|0
    0|0
    • how many black onw you carry

• Currently none because the ones I liked last time I got some didn't come in black lol XD Getting black soon! XD

• They're sexy! Guys are too, don't act like you're not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • y u prefer white personally

• Show All
    • hahhaa... that pretty romantic... and what else u would prefer.. seeing urself in mirror in black... bra panties..

• I'm gonna take off now. Nice chatting with you.

• Black is flattering on almost everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not crazy. That's just the color to wear with some clothing.

What color underwear do you have? Why do you pick one pair of underpants over another?

0|0
    0|0
    • well its not only the color.. girls do geneally go for black... alwys.. and we guys have our undies available only in few colors basically... so we have to put..

• We don't generally go for black always. You've conflated this into some obsession of ours. News Flash: We aren't as obsessed about it as you are. It's just underwear that goes with our clothes. That's it. No magic. No secret.

Recommended myTakes