Why do people who used to be fat but now look good turn into bitches?

I have a couple friends who used to be "fat girls". Now they look awesome but their personalities have changed into total cunts who think their shit doesn't stink. Why are they this way now? They were such nice people. I don't understand.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not their fault. Their attitude now is the attitude ofhers showed them when they were fat. (Coming from someone who weighs above 250 pounds and weighed under 150 pounds a year ago)

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean. There was a guy who was friendly and always smiling when he talked to me. He was chubby. He lost weight and I couldnt even get as much as a hello from him in the streets and he sports a resting b** face. Maybe its because they think they have made it but I can easily remind people where they came from. Its not nice at all.