Why do people who used to be fat but now look good turn into bitches?

I have a couple friends who used to be "fat girls". Now they look awesome but their personalities have changed into total cunts who think their shit doesn't stink. Why are they this way now? They were such nice people. I don't understand.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not their fault. Their attitude now is the attitude ofhers showed them when they were fat. (Coming from someone who weighs above 250 pounds and weighed under 150 pounds a year ago)

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean. There was a guy who was friendly and always smiling when he talked to me. He was chubby. He lost weight and I couldnt even get as much as a hello from him in the streets and he sports a resting b** face. Maybe its because they think they have made it but I can easily remind people where they came from. Its not nice at all.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• They were probably treated badly when they were fat and became bitter and spiteful as a result of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask them...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because they were insecure, and still are. I lost around 40 lbs over the years, but the difference is I was confident before and I did it for me. I don't like mean people, especially when certain girls think they are better, therefore can be mean o others...

0|1
    0|0
  • Becoming fit gives a boost of confidence, and some people simply aren't able/ready to handle that confidence. Being confident is a powerful thing, and should be wisely treated as so.
    Failing to handle it leads to what you described, and from what I know, usually results from lack of maturity, or getting a big boost of it after having very little to none, kind of like how a plant can go into "shock" if doused in freezing cold water.

0|0
    0|0
  • They treat people the way they were treated and I guess they see it as justification and it's also a massive ego boost to go from 'that fat chick' to 'the hot chick' so it does go to the head for a while

1|1
    0|0
  • everyone changes personality with major physical characteristics modification

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe if ur still in highschool they want to join those "popular kids"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. I use to weigh a lot and I'm still nice and sweet but I been told I come off as rude because I don't smile or talk much to strangers.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes