What do I do with my hair?

About a year ago I completely shaved my head, since then I've just let it grow naturally and this is what it looks like now (see picture), should I just let it keep growing, completely shave again or do something completely different? What do I do with my hair???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about the hair for a second!! That bizarre black and white spot covering your face needs immediate attention! No hairdresser can cure that!

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Just get it trimmed. It's hard for me to believe that's it without any sort of styling since you have layers

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice face 😂👏🏻 and I don't know it looks pretty good right now maybe just get it trimmed up and layered a bit, but if you go somewhere to get it trimmed be very specific on what you mean by a trim or else they might cut it way too short. Or you could just ask a barber what he/she thinks you should do with it, they normally have pretty good opinions and know what would look good on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it how it is. Maybe just get the ends trimmed and cleaned up a bit, but if I were you I'd keep that style. I find the hairstyles like you have are cute

1|1
    0|0
  • It can't stay the way it is right now because if I'd seen the picture before reading your question, I'd have guessed it's either a lesbian or a mid-life crisis mom who would fight the manager at Walmart. Either get a buzzcut or something more masculine.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think your hair looks nice the way it is but if you want to try something new you should go for it

1|1
    0|0
  • LOOKS HELLA NICE FAM. I'd let it grow out, would look nice on you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Try something new. google cole sprouse i really like it, or just cut it a little horter, try something daring. you'll look good

0|1
    0|0
  • how about get a military hair cut? Something in between, long on top and very short around the ears.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think trim up the sides and keep that nice swoop you've got going!

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know dude I think it looks cute like this.

1|1
    0|0
  • try a half shave. That looks sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Every guy should try an 80s rat tail. Super cute.

0|2
    0|0
  • It actually looks super cute right now

0|1
    0|0
  • i like it how it is XD its cute

0|1
    0|0
  • don't do anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shave the sides

0|1
    0|0
  • gel it up into a mohawk

0|0
    0|0
    • Forgot to mention it in the question, but I usually wear something on my head

• have hair cut

0|0
    0|0
  • V cute

0|1
    0|0
  • If you like it, let it be. If you don't cut it again. You have to live with it, not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it looks very good as is. You should either cut it a bit shorter, even it out, and style it, or fully commit to growing it out. Which way you choose depends on what sort of hair you want though.

I personally think long hair looks better on everyone - both guys and girls. The thing about long hair though is that it is rewarding in the end, but you will have to go through a lot of awkward stages while growing it out.

If you aren't up for the challenge, then it would probably just be better to cut it. You can stick with the messy, boyish style but just even out the length. Or perhaps you could go for a fade, because those are really popular right now. My advice is just not to be basic. Don't go for the typical, stale fohawk or parting. Do something unique.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes