Is this tattoo considered girly?

Girly meaning the location on the ankle and the compass design.
Im thinking about getting it done
tattoo meaning- I like to run and I often get lost and find new/cool places.
Is this tattoo considered girly?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a girly location. I'm probably not the best person for this question because I don't have any tats nor do I really care for them but for a guy like you are describing, that tat would look good on the back of your lower calf.

1|1
    0|0
    • itll be a hairy compass but good idea

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll hurt there, being close to the bone. But it's cool, you can cover it up if you need to (office job etc)
    Hope you have higher arches than the girl in the photo or you should be running with supports or you'll get bad knees. Oh God I've just realised I'm old lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Roflmao... just saw your stream of consciousness and had to say hi again.

Everybody seems to think your feet hurt to tattoo, but I didn't think so at all. I have the tops of both mine, wraps around and kinda up the sides of my ankles. I am so damn ticklish, I had a hard time not laughing my ass off while getting them. I guess pain tolerance is relative, lol.

• 😁 hi again...'HaveQuestions',
      I had my ingrowing toenails done (yuck) as a kid and the needle going into my toe was SO so painful, I'll never forget the shock I had at it.
      I worked with this guy out in Holland that had tattoos 'everywhere'... He said that the base of his foot was really bad, the second most painful one he had that he couldn't walk on it for a while after...
      Your tattoo sounds cute like the rest of you, I wouldn't mind seeing that sometime.

• 😁was supposed to be a massive smile!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think it looks girly..

0|0
    0|0
  • looks gender neutral to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not a fan of tattoos but I think thats probably one of the best reasons, places and design, i have seen. Love the reason its very cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • In that location? Yes.

If you got it bigger on your shoulder/pec then nah.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think if its on a guys feet it will automatically look more masculine, in the picture it looks girly because thats obviously a woman's foot, the design itself i don't think is girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the design as much as location. I actually really like it with your meaning behind it

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think it's 'girly' per se, but i love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought of it before but it does appear slightly more feminine but I'm sure you can rock it

0|0
    0|0
  • mho it's your body I git tattoos I got 12 and I couldn't cate less what people say as I have meaning to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not, I wouldn't call this manly but it's far from being girls more like genderless

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the location that's girly... I love a guy with a tattoo but shoulder would be best location

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If you think it is, try altering it to your liking

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it wouldn't be girly, I don't think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but it's ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the location

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like it who cares what others think...
    i think you should get if you want to

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think it is, but you can use it as a nice pick up line of saying that you need this compass to guide you to her heart or saying that you were lost in her eyes until that compass helped find you way to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that foot is but no it is not to girl and would look great on a guy. If your manly and proud about it then no one will consider it girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd say it is, though their are more feminine tattoos. Maybe get it bigger on the calf or a bit higher up the leg. Also I'd get it more detailed like a realistic compass, minimalist tattoos look too delicate in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • the design is genderless
    the ankle tilts a bit towards girly but mostly genderless
    I like it
    the design and the meaning

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe the location is a spot that women more often get a tattoo then men but i don't think the tattoo itself is girly. i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks pretty gay. Most tattoos are for poor and stupid people

0|0
    1|1
  • location yes, tattoo no.

0|1
    0|0
  • kind of. I'd expect to see it more often on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she magnetic in any way?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are a girl pirate, than yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can imagine it on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • is that tattoo having pussy? :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool but don't put it on your foot, if you're gonna get a tattoo but it on your back or shoulders, maybe arm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes