Is this tattoo considered girly?

Girly meaning the location on the ankle and the compass design.
Im thinking about getting it done
tattoo meaning- I like to run and I often get lost and find new/cool places.
Is this tattoo considered girly?

• yes
  • no
  • results
    Vote C

2016

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a girly location. I'm probably not the best person for this question because I don't have any tats nor do I really care for them but for a guy like you are describing, that tat would look good on the back of your lower calf.

• itll be a hairy compass but good idea

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll hurt there, being close to the bone. But it's cool, you can cover it up if you need to (office job etc)
    Hope you have higher arches than the girl in the photo or you should be running with supports or you'll get bad knees. Oh God I've just realised I'm old lol

• Roflmao... just saw your stream of consciousness and had to say hi again.

Everybody seems to think your feet hurt to tattoo, but I didn't think so at all. I have the tops of both mine, wraps around and kinda up the sides of my ankles. I am so damn ticklish, I had a hard time not laughing my ass off while getting them. I guess pain tolerance is relative, lol.

• 😁 hi again...'HaveQuestions',
      I had my ingrowing toenails done (yuck) as a kid and the needle going into my toe was SO so painful, I'll never forget the shock I had at it.
      I worked with this guy out in Holland that had tattoos 'everywhere'... He said that the base of his foot was really bad, the second most painful one he had that he couldn't walk on it for a while after...
      Your tattoo sounds cute like the rest of you, I wouldn't mind seeing that sometime.

• 😁was supposed to be a massive smile!