Stuble or Stuble Stache?

Which looks better in this pic? Stuble or Stuble Stache?
I like the moustache more than just the stuble...
  • Just Stuble
    Vote A
  • Stuble Stache
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Still thinking stuble stache...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you even achieve that moustache? Seen so many people try but fail
    I tip my hat to you! :P

0|3
    0|0
    • Not me but mine looks the same. I always get compliments on it but I have a small beard with it and I feel like it's holding me back and I should try a stuble stache.

• You do what feels best for you 👏

Most Helpful Guy

• That mustache is sweet dude haha. You need to keep that. It looks great and sets you apart. I do think you should grow a little more than just some stubble though, maybe just like a very short beard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• The mustache is very cool but the stubble ruins the effect. The stubble is fine on its own - but together? Nah.

0|1
    0|0
    • That dude looks like the type of guy who would get 8 o'clock shadow so I feel like having the stuble with the stache is the more ideal approach.

• Show All
    • Mustache and a little stubble is fine on some guys (my husband rocks that look) but a handlebar mustache, especially a really nice one deserves to have your face all to itself.

• That's what my friends and their gfs have been saying about mine... with summer quickly approaching it's giving me more of a reason to.

• The mustache looks unique, like if he was an artist or something,
    But if it was up to me, the stubble is better for the everyday guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone who voted anything other than that mustache is a LIAR

0|2
    0|0
    • Exactly how I feel, the dude pulls it off perfectly... I feel in most cases that would look bad but that guy was meant for a stuble stache so it makes me feel like people are just voting without considering the individual but I always felt that asking fashion advice on g@g is pointless anyway.

• True, you're the one who's got the taste man

• the moustache is very good, but it kills your nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy either way :)

0|2
    0|0
    • I think I'll do a stuble stache because it sets me apart

• definitely just stubble.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Defiantly rock the stash for a bit

0|2
    0|0
    • It's not me but my stache looks identical and I was thinking of cutting off the rest of my beard for a stuble stache or just rocking stuble.

• Just stuble

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes