She's getting better looking with age?

My friend has always been a cutie but I am starting to notice the older we get. She is becoming better looking. It's as if with time she is aging gracefully vs me and our other friends lol is it in her genes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be or more possible she is finally transforming into her adult body. Some people take longer. They way you said cute was she was cute before like a kid is why I say that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I think genetics play a role but I think whether you age gracefully or not ultimately depends on lifestyle. For example, I've known some women from elsewhere (Germany, Russia, Canada, America, etc) here in Japan who have lived here for long periods of time. They tend to age very gracefully, but have adopted a potentially different lifestyle and diet from what they might have back home.

I tend to think women who age gracefully get moderate but not the most intensive exercise combined with a nice diet, like a well-rounded lifestyle. The ones who get intense exercise like gymnasts or marathon runners seem as though they tend to age rather quickly, perhaps as a result of typically having such low body-fat and putting their bodies under such intense stress regularly.

3|0
    0|0
    • She's a homebody and rarely goes out. But does love the gym. Maybe I should start going haha

• Show All
    • Fresh food might make a big difference. Here in Japan, people shop for groceries almost daily. They don't load up on food loaded with preservatives. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDSLhmahsiY

In this case the woman's diet is not only fresh but vegan. Here Japanese people typically aren't vegan, but they're eating fresh food for the most part, and I think that contributes to aging gracefully.

• Thank you so much!!

• Must be just getting better with makeup and actually hitting the gym harder.

1|0
    0|0
    • She does enjoy the gym a lot

• I've see this with many friends and ex's. early 20s usually but I'm sure there are other phases coming. :)
    experience, style, confidence, environment all keep affect you. some people react well, others peak early...

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally a person becomes self appearance tends to be more

2|0
    0|0
    • Meant to say a person tends to care more about their appearance as they get older. x

• Show All
    • Well that's a step in the right direction. x

• A slimmer body is a sexier body😊😋

• Genetics has a lot to do with it. Also good healthy living will make a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some women just age slowly its her genes plus she probably doesn't have as much stress as you guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quick! Ask her out before she realizes she's grown out of your league! Lol, if you're good to an "ugly duckling" the swan will remember you later!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some women just age slowly its her genes plus she probably doesn't have as much stress as you guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • u seem jealous

1|0
    0|0
    • I am lol she looks good

• what's her age

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics and healthy lifestyle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics and/or not smoking which is a biggy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always what you eat Abrams you fast or slow

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe she isn't concerned with her looks

1|0
    0|0
  • #karahiri aren't you a little old to still be in college? What happened you slow or stupid? Fucker. Oh my that pussy is getting dry quickly. Who in their right mind would want to fuck a girl like you

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah just look at gwen stefani on the voice, right now, she's like, what 47, and she's still wearing short skirts, but damn, she looks awesome

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• genetics and lifestyle
    hydrate from the inside out and avoid uv exposure of any form. most car windows do not block uv rays. alcohol is bad for skin

1|0
    0|0
  • Genetics and taking care of herself. My girlfriend is 50 , married and has two kids. She looks at least 20 years younger than her actual age and could be a twin for Dorothy Hammil, the Olympic figure skater. Even her husband looks years younger than he is. Probably the most naturally beautiful woman I have ever known.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think some people get more attractive with age while some are cute kids and things head south as they get older. I contribute it to genetics and lifestyle. Good for her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep could be genetic or she's taking more care of herself now

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes