If you were offered a free cosmetic procedure of your choice, would you take it and what would it be?

From cosmetic surgery, Botox and fillers, orthodontia and dentistry or even facial peels and laser - if you were offered a free procedure would you take it? What procedure would it be?

3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• miraDry

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never heard of it... what does it do? 😊

• Show All
    • Yeah but botox isn't a permanent solution, it's long lasting but not permanent

• I just had a look, it actually sounds really good! Thanks for sharing, I'd never heard of it before 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn, dentistry hands down. I need braces. People say am a beautiful girl but my teeth spoil me.

1|0
    0|0
    • ☹️ that's a horrible thing to say! You're beautiful anyway honey

• Show All
    • @Asker ohh Australian... I knew that... not.. *awkward laugh* . I saw it on American ads..

• @Asker, thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I'd like to smooth out a scar I got on my back from when I was younger. I got it from falling on a loose nail on a backyard vert ramp while skateboarding. It doesn't bother me aesthetically; I just hate how it feels, so if they could kind of flatten and smooth it out, I might take that.

1|0
    1|0
    • Ouch! Is it very big?

• Yeah, it goes right down across the back but I can feel it all the time when I reach there. I don't mind how it looks since girls don't seem to mind, but I just don't like feeling the protruding scar every time I wash my back, e. g.

• Fair enough 😊 I had a really raised one on my tummy from an operation, when I went in again they removed the raised scar tissue and restitched it. It looks much, much better now but I wouldn't have had a procedure just for that

• No. I wouldn't.

I am against the idea of messing with natural beauty and what the smartest source "DNA, Genetic" has provided. Once a natural mechanism of human body got disturbed. It's never gonna be the same. Leave alone the fact that the risks going to follow the person for the rest of their lives.

I never buy such procedures unless it takes place under medical purposes. Such as scars, burnt, cleaning and cleanser, dislocated, misshaped, pain and acne etc. . .

I respect people's choice at the end of the day. I have no right to act otherwise. But unnecessary procedures that is a result of low-self esteem caused by idiotic social standards is unacceptable to me (but yet respectful).
    Specially when it comes to women and these series of procedures. I'd say is better we encourage women to embrace their natural beauty than edit it. "This is me take it or leave it" motto must be practiced.
    Because i would also wonder:

https://i.imgur.com/ez2riFF.jpg

0|3
    0|0
  • I choose dentistry. Nothing feels like clean teeth! Arf!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think plastic surgeons who try to help disfigured or mutilated people look more normal and give them the ability to be seen in public without being made to feel like monsters, those plastic surgeons are angels who walk the Earth as humans, and they do the Lord's work every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPtmFZqKC0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSLrmnqaX4

But the ones who do fake boobs and nosejobs are just parasites feeding on people's insecurities, and they usuallu make their patients look worse, not better. Look at Jennifer Grey. Before, she was so gorgeous, so pretty. After, she looked plain, generic, and slightly off in a way hard to describe if you'd never seen her before, but her acting career fizzled immediately afterwards.

cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/.../...rey-beforeafter.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • It can go either way, it can't be said it was her nose that made her career based off one movie when plenty of actresses have had a nose job and continued on successfully.
      Jen Aniston, Blake Lively, Kate Hudson etc all went on to have more successful careers. I'm not attributing that to plastic surgery; I'm saying that you can't say that infinitely it completely halted Jennifer Greys.

• Show All
    • Yeah, that's the only reason it flopped 🙄

• She was in a long string of blockbuster hits before that, her career was going nowhere but up.

• maybe a good teeth whitening session but that's about it, all that other stuff scares me a bit

1|0
    0|0
    • Yours already look so white anyway

• Show All
    • Lol!
      Professionally is good, even if you just get a dentist to make up the trays you can buy the whitener online and do it at home 😊

• thats a great idea! i have a buddy whose a dentist assistant he could hook those up for free

• this amazing surgery where your head is removed from your body :D

it has this way of just making all the people who like you way more vocal about it 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • I have an ugly leg scar from a car accident as a kid I'd like to get rid of or minimize.

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis enlargement. But only by a reallly good world renowned Dr. And only if they gave me a lot of pain meds and I was garuanteed to be able to achieve/maintain an erection afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that even a procedure? 😮

• Show All
    • Yeah.. the thought even gives me creeps.. why even bother 😕

• @candyaurora you gotta take risks in life. No nuts no glory...

• believe me i hate myself for the way i look but I'd rather take a pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd post naked photos and poll women to see where they think I need it most. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • laser hair removal to have smooth legs and no pubic hair and other areas I don't want Mencken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you know how Joan Rivers died. Its surgery it is still a risk.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, she died during a routine endoscopy actually. Not cosmetic despite her inumerable attempts at surgerical perfection, but my question isn't limited to surgery.

• I guess botox isn't surgery but I think you are too young for that. not sure what there is to do that is not surgery.

• I wasn't asking for opinions on my own body or circumstance 😊 there are many other cosmetic procedures that don't involve surgery.
      Braces, veneers, tooth whitening, laser eye surgery, facial rejuvenation and laser resurfacing, fillers, laser hair removal etc.
      There is a really extensive list of what's available that doesn't require surgery. Even an alternative to liposuction that still reduces fat mass

• penis reduction

2|0
    2|0
  • Yup. Laser eye surgery.

1|0
    1|0
    • God yes, if I was a candidate I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm not sure how I'd go with looking in the laser though, bit of a sook 🙈

• Show All
    • Whats wrong with your eyes?

• poor eyesight? :)

• No. I'm not into such things.

0|1
    0|0
  • lasiiiil

1|0
    0|0
  • No thank you. I'm happy with myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't need that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do need to get surgical scar tissue repaired.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would do a surgery to make my head less bigger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd just fix acne scarring on my body and face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get eye laser treatment..

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't change anything !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take it, and I would get my top surgery done

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get fake teeth. mine have so many problems it's ridiculous. :(

0|1
    0|0
    • Teeth are one of the hardest 😕 So expensive and once they're damaged they're done

What Girls Said 37

• Yeah but free also is too good to be true, lets change the scenario and my family was disgustingly rich and wanted to pay for it, for me then yes.. maybe fillers I don't want anything extreme. And laser!

1|0
    0|0
  • Would a tattoo count? Cause I'd definitely do that provided the artist was reliable. If not that, probably laser hair removal, since that's just super convenient.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have them replace my muzzle with a slightly bigger one. I feel the one I've got is just small -_-

1|0
    1|0
    • No I feel like it fits your eye width beautifully! Very symmetrical

• Show All
    • Oh I stared at it for a bit 😂

• I bet... not everyday you see a person like... me. There's no real way to describe it lol

• If I was forced at gunpoint to choose, probably a liposuction or something to make my stomach flatter. I've always been self-conscious about the size of my gut.

If I could pass, though, I would. I'm kinda plain-looking, but I wouldn't go so far as to surgically alter my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... i dont know. I'm pretty happy with myself overall.

Maybe tighten my skin. I lost weight back when and its a little loose on my boobs and belly. Not dramatically.. but i can tell.
    And maybe whiten my teeth and get veneers. I have small gaps on the sides post jaw surgery to correct a lot of stuff. But they would be 5k plus, out of pocket.. so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a top-notch surgeon, i just want my boobs done. Not really to make them larger, just a simple lift. I don't like my shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I've already had a boob job so the nex thing I would probably have done is my stomach, so liposuction. A Brazilian butt lift is a close second though.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeaa
    it s between a breast augmentation and jawline surgery

1|0
    0|0
    • you?

• Show All
    • Depends what it's for, I have really thin skin under my eyes so the dark circles are really prominent and deep. A teeny bit of filler under each stops the majority of it. I tried it in my forehead as I have one deep like but I didn't like the feeling of it, or the Botox so didn't keep going with those.
      My sister in law is an injectables cosmetologist 😊 She's a year older than me and her entire face is just one big well structured chemical 🙈
      Laser is the best invention ever 💗

• ahh got ya hahaha
      lucky XD
      yea but if only it doesn t hurt :/

• Either a jaw enhancement (I'd love a more defined jaw) or a Brazilian Butt lift. Why not. Go big or go home.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I was going to do anything to my face thats what it would be lipo on my jaw/cheeks. But I would feel pathetic getting plastic surgery done plus it's expensive and id also fear that Id look different in a bad way. And people might notice or suspect I got it done and I'd be embarrassed.

• Show All
    • @imtheman0048 beauty standards are always changing. And everyone likes something different.

• Okay.

• Nose job! My nose is very crooked and I'm self conscious about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a Brazilian butt lift. I have no fat on the sides of my butt. Telling me to squat does little more than piss me off. Exercise does NOT change the way muscles grow.
    I would definitely get my boyfriends teeth fixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have a lazer procedure done to remove my birth mark from my side. People use to ask if I had a henna tattoo on my side, no, just a brown splotch that looks like a hand around my ribs on the left

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laser off some of my hair so I wouldn't have to shave as much :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Liposuction so I can get rid of fat in problem areas I don't naturally lose from!

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd get caps on all my teeth. Not that any thing is wrong with them but the enamel is weak and i could have a totally perfect smile. 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd save the offer for when I'm older and notice wrinkles. Get a little botox/ filler.
    I'm happy with the way I look right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take it and either get rhinoplasty or lip filler.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would take it!

I have done a lot of thinking, research, and even recently talked to 2 different plastic surgeons.

I want breast implants, but dont have the money. Everyone including the surgeons all say I should not go bigger than a C cup. I want a CC or big D!!

My girlfriend Renee is half korean and half japanese and is basically my twin body wise. She went from a very tiny A cup to a very large round CC and looks super hot.

She went from being ignored by guys to being the girl every guy asks out.!

Plus she did brazilian booty workouts for almost 6 months and went from a flat boy butt to super sexy curvy ass that every guy looks at and drools over.

I dont have her drive to exercise like that and get a super sexy ass, but I want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I knew the plastic surgeon was reliable.

I'd either do (non permanent) lip fillers or a nose job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah facial peels.. have struggled with adult acne. Also would like to eliminate some stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool sculpting 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A breast reduction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably boobs

1|0
    0|0
    • You probably have some perfectly nice and perky Bs or CS and they're probably lovely and great to play with. Men really don't care about the size of your tits. Even small a cups can be fine if they're shaped nice. Even if they aren't shaped nice or the nipples are weird if she's hot (you look/sound hot from what I can tell) I really couldn't care less.

• @imtheman0048 thanks but we don't just get boobs for men's enjoyment.

• I know. You do it for yourself same with your makeup heels etc... yawn... but you do it to boost your self esteem but why would it increase your self esteem? Because of the notion that men like bigger boobs more. Bigger boobs=I appeal to men more=i feel sexier=i feel more confident.

• Yes. Breast augmentation 🙋

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes. I would like liposuction on my tummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lazer maybe. And rebonding of hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Def lip fillers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would take laser

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I would get liposuction

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get my jaw fixed. I need braces and then jaw realignment surgery since my bottom row of teeth naturally sit infront of my top, which gives a rather horrid resting bitch face. I'm constantly trying to make sure my lips a pursed otherwise i look like grumpy cat.

But you know that costs a lot of money 💰 💰 💰

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes