If you were offered a free cosmetic procedure of your choice, would you take it and what would it be?

From cosmetic surgery, Botox and fillers, orthodontia and dentistry or even facial peels and laser - if you were offered a free procedure would you take it? What procedure would it be?

3827

Most Helpful Guy

• miraDry

• I've never heard of it... what does it do? 😊

• Yeah but botox isn't a permanent solution, it's long lasting but not permanent

• I just had a look, it actually sounds really good! Thanks for sharing, I'd never heard of it before 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn, dentistry hands down. I need braces. People say am a beautiful girl but my teeth spoil me.

• ☹️ that's a horrible thing to say! You're beautiful anyway honey

• @Asker ohh Australian... I knew that... not.. *awkward laugh* . I saw it on American ads..

• @Asker, thanks for mho