Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?

Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility  For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?What the Fashion industry promotes to young women.
Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?The obese standard of female beauty SJW's and feminists want to promote to young women.
What a healthy attractive woman looks like but is body shamed by SJW's/Feminists and called Fat by the Fashion industry.

• Yes they should
  • No
  • So Triggered right now because any problem a woman might have is the fault of the Patriarchy
    Vote C
Shame
Bump

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you've missed the point.

People don't want obesity to be desired; they just want obesity to be "okay" and "not any less beautiful or less of a person."

I agree people shouldn't body shame anybody. I think they just want the fashion industry to be more inclusive with their body types. But they shouldn't take that out on the models.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm no expert but Fat doesn't sell and making obesity ok sends out the wrong message to young people.

• No one strives to be overweight and I don't think we have to worry about that being an issue. But it's important to let overweight people still feel human and valued. Putting someone down and telling them they're unattractive isn't going to motivate them to get healthy; it's just going to make them feel useless and depressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE