Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?

Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility  For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?What the Fashion industry promotes to young women.
Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?The obese standard of female beauty SJW's and feminists want to promote to young women.
Should SJW's, Feminists, Women, Gay Men Accept responsibility For All The Anorexic and Obese Fashion Models while shaming healthy women?
What a healthy attractive woman looks like but is body shamed by SJW's/Feminists and called Fat by the Fashion industry.

• Yes they should
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • So Triggered right now because any problem a woman might have is the fault of the Patriarchy
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Shame
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you've missed the point.

People don't want obesity to be desired; they just want obesity to be "okay" and "not any less beautiful or less of a person."

I agree people shouldn't body shame anybody. I think they just want the fashion industry to be more inclusive with their body types. But they shouldn't take that out on the models.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm no expert but Fat doesn't sell and making obesity ok sends out the wrong message to young people.

• No one strives to be overweight and I don't think we have to worry about that being an issue. But it's important to let overweight people still feel human and valued. Putting someone down and telling them they're unattractive isn't going to motivate them to get healthy; it's just going to make them feel useless and depressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• each person is responsible for their own bodies, there are millions of influences out there, it's up to us to let it have an effect or not

1|1
    0|0
    • Are you sure because they shamed Beyonce into havin lighter skin?

• Show All
    • I see your point though, mine looks awesome I'm my swimming trunks lol

• that's why no matter what crazy claims society would push on you, you're still proud of how it looks. :D the way Beyonce is proud of her skin

• I can see you don't follow any feminists so you don't actually know what we're doing.

2|0
    0|3
    • I don't think feminists know what their doing, often they seem hypocritical. Emma Watson for one.

• Show All
    • No, not really. Frued's theory of penis envy was an overly simplistic way he chose to describe frustrations effecting women - that our fundamental conflict as women has to do with this rather than the regular challenges of life. He had a great deal he simply didn't understand about women, owing partly to the fact that he didn't trust women to speak truthfully about their experiences.

• Funny to think that they used to refer to these fustrations as women's hysteria and the doctor used to treat them by giving them orgasms lol
      https://youtu.be/XYFg28sgQU0

What Guys Said 1

• That last chick sure has some saggy tits

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes