How can I make myself look my age?

I'm 19 years old about to be 20 but, No one thinks I'm my age. I get 14-17 and it sucks... I wanna try maybe changing my clothing style or something.. my boyfriend says I look fine but, he's my boyfriend.. it's sweet but at the same time i don't wanna look like a child either. I'll post a picture for ref..

i just added a profile picture if that helps..

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you look absolutely fine! I think the best way to appear older is to act mature. A lot can be said about age and the way you dress as well. My girlfriend got all dressed up for a night on the town with me the other day and looked like a stunning young woman!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've never been told i dress like a child... i wear whatever i feel like either a nice dress, off the shoulder shirts, crop tops, lacy things whatever. my style is kinda like mature girly girly but, i've always been told i have a baby face and that im soft spoken.. i drive my own car and pay bills but, with the way kids dress these days who knows how old anyone is anymore and i think i fall into that category.. im older than my boyfriend by a few months and i bet people think he's dating a high schooler..

• i uploaded a profile picture if that helps as well.. i've just kinda grown tired of hearing how "small and cute i am" or "how i look like a high schooler"

• I honestly think you look like a mature young lady! I'd say you look your age (around 20)

And I have a baby face as well so sometimes people aren't sure of my age either.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds frustrating. Also reminded me of this:
    www.dailydot.com/unclick/girl-paint-roller-video/
    Honestly I checked out your profile pic and you don't look that young at all, in my opinion. This happens to me too, sometimes. Best!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well thank you :) it is frustrating but older women tell m ill come to appreciate it when im older but for now im not so sure lol