Do guys like girls who don't wear make up?

I don't like to wear make up, except for when I do plays, or take school pictures. I do have a lot of blemishes, I'll admit. But I feel like a guy should like me for my personality, not for what my face looks like... or doesn't look like (I know a lot of girls who wear heavy make up all the time & they look awful with out it).

728

Most Helpful Guy

• that's my favorite type of girls. we all appreciate natural beauty. even if a girl is not that pretty, I wouldn't like to be fooled with fake beauty that disappears with a little bit of water. the fact that you don't wear makeup makes you confident. and confidence is sexy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE