Most Helpful Guy
I have a problem with my upper beard hair, I don't know how to shave it without harming my skin or getting more unwanted hair , maybe we have the same problem.
Most Helpful Girl
I use them and they do an amazing job. For me the hair have not ever grown back worse, thicker, darker etc
And I love using it actually because it also exfoliates my skin (the first time a lot of dry skin came off)
My personal method of facial hair removal is:
1) Threading my upperlip and eyebrows- it's the only method that works for those stubborn hair
- For my brows I only thread around the brows where I have extra unnecessary hair... like the bloody monobrow lol
2) Epitlating all over my face - including cheeks, chin and my sideburns, I was blessed with the hair of the South Asians lol (yes I epilate my face - it doesn't hurt as bad as you'd think, for me it's less painful than threading)
3) Tweezers - I manually pluck hairs that couldn't be removed with the epilator, and then I go back to my brows and shape them with my tweezers... I'm very particular about my brows, so I prefer to tweeze individual hairs to get the shame I need
4) Facial Razor - I then use the razor all over my face to get rid any baby hairs that can't be picked up with the rest and use it to exfoliate and remove dead skin
This usually takes me about 45 minutes (the first time it took me a good hour lol) but over time it's worked great for me - It's actually made me a shade lighter... And after all that I usually put on a clay face mask or a similar kind of mask (trust me I have loadsss)
Sorry if I'm going on and on and on lol
But yeah they really work, I learnt the trick from Huda Beauty.
- Show AllShow Less