Facial razors for girls (read the description please) ?

Okay so, I was watching some videos on beauty hacks and all and so far I've seen a few talk about the facial razors. As all of us girls know, we do have some light hair on our face, which is normal but can be annoying. So, have you ever tried it? Isn't it risky tho, like, doesn't the hair grow back thicker and darker? O_o
Updates:
Where are the users when you need them xD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a problem with my upper beard hair, I don't know how to shave it without harming my skin or getting more unwanted hair , maybe we have the same problem.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Heyy...

I use them and they do an amazing job. For me the hair have not ever grown back worse, thicker, darker etc
    And I love using it actually because it also exfoliates my skin (the first time a lot of dry skin came off)

My personal method of facial hair removal is:
    1) Threading my upperlip and eyebrows- it's the only method that works for those stubborn hair
    - For my brows I only thread around the brows where I have extra unnecessary hair... like the bloody monobrow lol
    2) Epitlating all over my face - including cheeks, chin and my sideburns, I was blessed with the hair of the South Asians lol (yes I epilate my face - it doesn't hurt as bad as you'd think, for me it's less painful than threading)
    3) Tweezers - I manually pluck hairs that couldn't be removed with the epilator, and then I go back to my brows and shape them with my tweezers... I'm very particular about my brows, so I prefer to tweeze individual hairs to get the shame I need
    4) Facial Razor - I then use the razor all over my face to get rid any baby hairs that can't be picked up with the rest and use it to exfoliate and remove dead skin

This usually takes me about 45 minutes (the first time it took me a good hour lol) but over time it's worked great for me - It's actually made me a shade lighter... And after all that I usually put on a clay face mask or a similar kind of mask (trust me I have loadsss)

Sorry if I'm going on and on and on lol

But yeah they really work, I learnt the trick from Huda Beauty.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aaaah yeah I know Huda beauty! Seen some videos of her but then I forgot her channel, thanks for the reminder haha. And omg thanks a lot for all those tips!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
      just a question to be sure, when you shave your legs or arms, do they grow thicker or darker? Or that either? Coz from what I've been talking with mum today, I'm thinking that it depends on the person :/

• Show All
    • Yeah you helped, thanks beautiful πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

• You're welcome :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i think you should use a hair removal cream for that

0|0
    0|0
    • Those creams have lots of chemicals in them, i don't think its a good idea to put them on the face

• oh okay. then use a blade i guess

• These razors aren't sharp at all actually, they're not like the razors you get in shavers for your legs or mens razors, it actually takes of a lot of the scratching motion back and forth to get the hairs off and they're like Β£1

• Gilette VenΓΌs is the best. Makes the skin smooth, but dangerous because hair can be harder

0|0
    0|0
    • Dammit xD then I guess I'm not gonna take any risk. The thing is, some people say it does make the hair darker and thicker and others say it doesn't. I guess I'm gonna have to just do what I always do and get this thought out of my head lol.

Thanks btw!

• You're welcome

• @MlleCake is best to answer your question

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think those facial light hairs very charming

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Actually, I've been reading up on it quite a bit, and hair growing back darker and thicker due to shaving is a myth. I'm sure you can look it up if you don't believe me – I was skeptical at first, but I did end up purchasing facial razors for girls (they're super cheap, by the way), and they really do work. I felt awkward about it, but it turned out a couple of my friends had them as well.

1|1
    0|0
    • Aaaah, THANK YOU for your answer!! πŸ˜„ Yeah, I read that its a myth also and the explanation was pretty logical.
      Do you get a lot of ingrown hair on your face?

• I have never gotten an ingrown hair.πŸ˜‚

• Lol that's good then! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

• The hair doesn't grow back thicker, it will feel thicker bc when you use a razor you cut your hair, which makes it sharper and rough on the edges. It will be darker than your original hair. Why? Because it hasn't been affected by the sunlight yet and yeah that takes time. I wouldn't risk it, but the girls who have tried it are the true experts on this subject.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! :))
      yeah, I'm probably not gonna risk it. I don't know, I'm hesitant. I dont want my face to have lots of visible hair on it, that's a nightmare xD

• Show All
    • That's the right spirit 😘
      You're welcome

• πŸ’žπŸ˜˜

• Definitely don't shave... look what shaving did to the hair on you legs... use facial hair bleach. I use Jolen Cream bleach, stings a tiny bit but works amazingly and leaves no rash.

0|1
    0|1
    • On more than one article (online) I read that they don't make it thicker or darker. Which is what's leaving me confused. I mean, mean have those thick dark beard AFTER they start shaving regularly right? O_o
      I dont want any creams on my face coz they have lots of bad chemicals in them so I prefer to avoid using creams on my face

• If it's only a couple dark hairs try plucking them with tweasers

• Use this it's better : wir.skyrock.net/.../

I know a Turkish girls it's what she use since she's very hairy, that work the best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes