I want to know the best way to tell everyone?

I'm not gay, not attracted to males, but I absolutely love wearing womens shoes! I don't know how to tell everyone I know. I go shoe shopping and try on heels, flats, boots, stilettos, wedges... Etc... I don't want someone to see me and find out that way so... what would be the best way to tell everyone... should I just wear a pair of my heels to there house or what?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• "my name is [name]. i like pizza, long walks on the beach, and occasionally wearing women's shoes."

if someone told me that, i'd totally be okay with it. as long as you are upfront about it, i don't see why it would be an issue.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always hardest to talk to the ones you're closest too. If you tell them up front that you are nervous and about to tell them something that makes you vulnerable to judgement, but don't want them to have a lower opinion of you, most will expect something far worse (child porn or something) and be relieved to learn that its only this. I would try to approach each individually or in a small setting and tell them what you just said above. After you have told several, you can start wearing the shoes around them. Then as you become more comfortable, it will be less of an issue.

I agree that you shouldn't just show up at their house wearing them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the help really appreciate it!

• I went through the same thing with my earrings back before it was mainstream for guys to have both ears pierced. I live in a very conservative area with a very conservative family. I just started wearing them around some people. I could tell that it was a shock, but even at that, only a few said anything. I still don't wear them around the ones I know who have a problem with it. They know I wear them, but I try to be courteous to them. They probably still think I'm a freak, but oh well.

• You ain't a freak, me my dad and my brother all have our ears pierced, it's normal here in the south of the United states. Yea it's hard and very nerve wrecking