I have done a few but not all of these, so I want you to comment on each of these and tell me where you find it unacceptable for a guy to be dabbling in :)
1. Straitening Hair
2. Doing own nails (Pushing back cuticles and keeping at a regular length)
3. A structure face wash routine
7. Cosmetic Surgery (Includes non-invasive as well as invasive procedures)
That's all I can think of, and you don't have to put you opinion for all of them just the ones you want to :)
Most Helpful Girl
1. I'm not a fan of guys with long hair personally, so I'd say I don't like it, but that's just me.
2. As long as you don't paint them like, hot pink. Clear is fine I suppose.
3. Washing your face regularly isn't bad, it keeps acne from your face and makes it healthier.
4. Who want's chapped lips?
5. Eh, why not?
7. I don't like any form of cosmetic surgery unless it's for a health reason, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, then I guess go for it.
8. As long as it isn't excessive. I don't want a guy with really thin eyebrows, but getting the stray hairs isn't bad, it keeps your eyebrows looking good.0