DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?

I'm NOT asking if you're attracted to them. I'm saying do you like their style. Like their makeup and clothing. What race and ethnicity do you think they are? And their ages? Can you tell? I don't like it that much, personally. They all look alike in my eyes, yuck!DO YOU
DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes ! They're adorable. They look like they could pass as Korean or Japanese , not sure which. Ages anywhere from 18-23. They're all good looking in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • korean ^^ bts look it up :p

• What? I'm Asian and have traveled all over Asia. And I literally thought they were Germans or French!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• They're Korean and i'm not a fan of their style. I prefer shirts, suits and boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Fuckin yuck.

0|0
    3|0
  • They are South Korean and probably about 18-24.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Not into lesbians.

1|2
    1|0
  • Looks like the same person as a lesbian

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• BTS!! yes I love their style. and I also love their music and their personality and just ugh. they're korean. jungkook (first) is 19, V (second) is 21, and Jin (third) is 24. I really do love their style.

1|0
    0|0
  • every single member of BTS is gorgeous and talented

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually do like their makeup and clothing. I'm pretty bad at guessing races but maybe I'd guess South Korea. For ages I'd say between 18-23

0|0
    0|0
  • That's exactly the kind of man I like, look at my pic, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • BTS has my heart. I wish you had Rap Mon up here. He's lowkey my husband, and high key one of the band members I'm obsessed with. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the way they look and attracted. Celebrity Korean and Japanese people have got to be some of the most beautiful people ever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Jungkook, V, Jin
    Korean
    Talented
    But they look incredibly feminine in photos smh

0|0
    0|0
  • hot af. the one in the middle can fuck me!!! hate his hat though

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they guys or girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even tell if that's a guy or a girl.

0|0
    1|0
  • my friends really into k-pop and stuff. I'm into my geeky weird shit too, I'm a total anime nerds, but with these guys I feel I can put a wig on them and they'd look like girls

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, I'm a Asian, but if I could kill them without being arrested, I would do it right now!

• As long as they don't try to look Antarctican

0|0
    0|0
  • Too gay for my liking. They look Korean, which might explain they all look alike to you (and everyone else).

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes