DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?

I'm NOT asking if you're attracted to them. I'm saying do you like their style. Like their makeup and clothing. What race and ethnicity do you think they are? And their ages? Can you tell? I don't like it that much, personally. They all look alike in my eyes, yuck!DO YOU
DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?DO YOU "LIKE" THE WAY THEY LOOK?

156

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes ! They're adorable. They look like they could pass as Korean or Japanese , not sure which. Ages anywhere from 18-23. They're all good looking in my opinion

• korean ^^ bts look it up :p

• What? I'm Asian and have traveled all over Asia. And I literally thought they were Germans or French!