Rate that outfit?

Rate that outfit?

174

Most Helpful Girl

• Take off the the black shirt and the hat, and wear some regular (unripped) dark or light jeans and you'll have a awesome outfit. What your wearing now is clashing too much with each other so it doesn't look that good. (So rating is probably a 2.5 for me)

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hope this is some sort of a joke.
    Why would you even want other people to know that you listen to metal, genre only kids and manchild virgins listen to? On top of that, you listen to entry level thrash metal which is way worse than other metal subgenres. Honesty, you should consider whether your life is even worth living, pleb.

• wow you are genuinely a garbage person.

• Wow you are definitely going way deeper than you need to dude. I don't give a fuck what you think about me. you sound like a child everytime you say something. you have no idea what you are even saying sometimes. you are a Trump supporting, idealistic, woman hating, racist asshole. grow the fuck up for fuck sakes. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed in the education system.

• @Matty_Penney Not everybody lives in the most cucked country in the world, Matty. I do agree that modern education system sucks, though, turning kids into liberals and faggots. I'm sure you're a very educated person, Matty P.