Rate that outfit?

Rate that outfit?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Take off the the black shirt and the hat, and wear some regular (unripped) dark or light jeans and you'll have a awesome outfit. What your wearing now is clashing too much with each other so it doesn't look that good. (So rating is probably a 2.5 for me)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hope this is some sort of a joke.
    Why would you even want other people to know that you listen to metal, genre only kids and manchild virgins listen to? On top of that, you listen to entry level thrash metal which is way worse than other metal subgenres. Honesty, you should consider whether your life is even worth living, pleb.

0|0
    1|1
    • wow you are genuinely a garbage person.

• Show All
    • Wow you are definitely going way deeper than you need to dude. I don't give a fuck what you think about me. you sound like a child everytime you say something. you have no idea what you are even saying sometimes. you are a Trump supporting, idealistic, woman hating, racist asshole. grow the fuck up for fuck sakes. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed in the education system.

• @Matty_Penney Not everybody lives in the most cucked country in the world, Matty. I do agree that modern education system sucks, though, turning kids into liberals and faggots. I'm sure you're a very educated person, Matty P.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• God I am just not of this er, um, to be truthful I think the pants are ridiculous with all those tears, and there is a lot of colour clash, especially with the blue and orange writing. But for how most teenagers dress today yeah i guess you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say longer pants that cover your ankles, tighter black shirt, and get rid of the undermost white shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the outfit! The ripped jeans are good with the black shirt and plaid shirt but I don't like the jeans being rolled up or the white undershirt

0|0
    0|0
  • unbalanced. top heavy. i hate the -hat -ripped jeans -rolled up jeans -ankles shown -three layers on top -the design on the shirts (plaid + lightning) -long undershirt showing below

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants look gay (unless your already gay which idk) plaid shirt is just a no, shirt is fine,

1|0
    0|0
  • Uncuff the ankles of ur jeans and you'll look sexy as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather black jeans with combat boots. But it looks okay

0|0
    0|0
  • The shirt should be tighter because your pants and flannel are both already loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gay/10

4|1
    0|0
  • Great but sorta gay not gonna lie

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 :) ur cute!

0|2
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Fabulous

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 not my things especially the pants

0|0
    0|0
  • its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Put everything in the trash bin and set said bin on fire. Then head for a clothing store and buy something decent to wear.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When I see this I think: smokes, takes drugs, homeless, unhappy with their dad, has no successful job... list goes on.

Get into some stylish jeans and shirts / suits where you won't look dirty or homeless.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a valley girl and a metalhead combined, this would be the resut

1|1
    0|0
  • You look like an RPG wind-mage: A solid 8/10.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes