What would you consider as a revealing dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on situation. A dress that is meant for a sunny day at the beach would be considered revealing at a formal event, but probably not so at the beach. Depends on the expected attire. For casual walking around day-to-day, I would think showing too much cleavage, too much ass or even too much midriff would be revealing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One that shows too much cleavage and leg at the same time. You should try to show off one or the other at a time, otherwise you're practically naked.
    Also a dress that ends righttt under the butt where one wrong move will lead to everyone seeing up to your uterus

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• None I would say. I think if you comfortable in something, that's cool. It's actually the other person's mind which decides about your dress, either is it revealing or not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a dress that shows so much skin that many would see it as inappropriate in most situations or it catches at least a lot of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • it should be your decision, it's your body, so you should know that we'll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you remember Liz Hurley in THAT DRESS? That's what I call sexy. PHWOOOORRRRRRR!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Birthday suit 🎉

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs or butt is exposed at least a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that is too revealing and out of context

0|0
    0|0
  • which shows more cleavage

0|0
    0|0
  • Amish clothing lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • a infrared dress

0|0
    0|0
  • a dress which reveal some parts

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
    0|0
  • see through, see private parts, see underwear, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • One where the ass is visible and the boobs look like their going to pop out if one wrong moves made

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a subjective term. Different people will have a different idea of what counts as revealing. You'll really need to ask for clarity from whoever said it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes