I'm dreading the warmer weather because I'm self conscious? :-(?

Basically I've been self conscious and suffered low self esteem since I was about 12. All started by being bullied at school for how I looked, turned into an eating disorder. Another contributing factor is how my mum treated me. Don't get me wrong, I love her to bits but she sometimes has a problem with alcohol. When she has been drunk she has said disgusting things to me, calling me fat and ugly etc.

I am 23 soon to be turning 24. I was on antidepressants and I do a lot of exercise (lifting weights, going for long walks) I am quite curvaceous, I have big boobs and a big bum (from exercising) but I am self conscious about the rest of my body. I have belly fat and fat on my arms and legs. Everyone tells me I look fine but when I look in the mirror I see a fat pig. And I'm dreading warmer weather because of having to wear less clothing to keep cool. This is when my anxiety and self esteem becomes too much to cope with. Can someone please give me some advice?

01