Do you consider this swimsuit to be inappropriate?

I've been swimsuit shopping lately for an upcoming vacation, and I spotted this one online. I have an hourglass figure and so I think the style of the swimsuit would compliment by body shape beautifully. However, I'm worried that my parents will think it's too inappropriate. What do you think? Would you allow your teen daughter wear something like this?

912

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that it's inappropriate on that particular model but if you had a large chest then it could be. It's all about what it exposes. On that model it exposes very little and doesn't appear at all provocative or indecent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have a very small chest, so I don't think that'd be a problem. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, how under 18 are you (she says in Mom voice) since your parents will be on the trip with you.

It's a cute suit, nonetheless, but if you have strict parents and/or you're more on the younger side of 18, you may want to run it past them first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE