Do you consider this swimsuit to be inappropriate?

Do you consider this swimsuit to be inappropriate?
I've been swimsuit shopping lately for an upcoming vacation, and I spotted this one online. I have an hourglass figure and so I think the style of the swimsuit would compliment by body shape beautifully. However, I'm worried that my parents will think it's too inappropriate. What do you think? Would you allow your teen daughter wear something like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that it's inappropriate on that particular model but if you had a large chest then it could be. It's all about what it exposes. On that model it exposes very little and doesn't appear at all provocative or indecent.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have a very small chest, so I don't think that'd be a problem. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, how under 18 are you (she says in Mom voice) since your parents will be on the trip with you.

It's a cute suit, nonetheless, but if you have strict parents and/or you're more on the younger side of 18, you may want to run it past them first.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• i must say that if you were 18+ then i would say go for it but at 15 i think you will get a lot of attention so i guess it depends on how liberal your parents are? me personally i think that its a little too much and may draw a lot of old men staring at you and unwanted attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally really like suits like that way mare than bikinis. They seem elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dive or swim fast your tits will pop out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, yeah, that's my biggest worry with this swimsuit. I don't dive though, and I'll mostly be sunbathing, so I don't think that'll be too much of an issue.

• no I don't see anything wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not inappropriate at all

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. the swimsuit's sexy and stylish. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is super fine babe

0|0
    0|0
  • looks great but be careful haha

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but im not a fan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think its great, I would wear something like that. Most girls will probably be wearing 2-piece bikinis so you'll be more conservative than they will be. It still covers the majority of the front so I would say it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • No its very sophisticated. Besides, the beach , bath and bedroom is prob the only places I could think where is appropriate to wear less clothes. This bathsuit is that revealing, at least not from the front.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid it's inapropriate for swimming. Only good to be in the center of interest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I'm planning on buying fashion tape (tape for clothes) to secure it more. Otherwise I have a small chest, so I'm not too worried about flashing anything.

• i love how a ton of dudes answered with "nah is cool". personally i think it is a little showy and unless you tighten up well it looks like it'll let out you breasts. its really cute dont get me wrong but if i was a parent id rather my kid wear something with a little more fabric or at least a 2 piece.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice and you can probably pull it off. But Looks like you might need to adjust it often.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one on here is going to know your parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, but they probably will.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes