How often do you get checked out?

The moment i step out the door im getting checked out. I almost caused a crash yesterday cause im just so damn sexy.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I found out recently yes, πŸ˜‚ walking in Sydney my mum was walking a bit behind me and when she caught up she said it was very funny watching the row of men sitting off the side there look up and down you as you walked past. I didn't believe her, she said well you do look nice, you watch these next three men, she backed off and sure enough I saw their heads and eyes slightly look down and up, I was shocked and found it very funny. Ps. I was just wearing a plain T-shirt, plain shorts and sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 17. you're probably really thin and young looking. These are the prime years of your life.

Me on the other hand, ill be attractive my whole life.

• Show All
    • Bye now plain t shirt gi

Most Helpful Guy

• most of the times, mostly by dudes lol xD. seriously, most of the times, men are complimenting me on streets, telling me, you have done great work bro, some asks me since how long you've been working out. some admires my body. females also checks me out but not as much as men do. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao

I don't know. I notice people looking at me sometimes but I don't know if they're checking me out

0|1
    0|0
  • I get checked out a lot. Almost everyday since i know a few girls who have a crush on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I never notice it. So in my mind, it doesn't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really sure

0|0
    0|0
  • a fair bit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes