Guys, what outfits do you really like that girls wear and/or that you would like them to wear?

330

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• 0|0
    • The first two didn't load; I saw the last one tho, and I do wear the plaid an jeans, I like them too :) thanks for taking the time to send links

• Aw, they're all from the same place (tinypic) so they should load.. But yeah, I generally like the somewhat casual outfits. Only the 2nd picture may not be that casual. :)

• Alright. Thanks again

• I could state my opinion on this topic, but I'm sure my ideas would be too sexy & sexually lustful. Besides after reading the other comments from the guys on this topic, they look like they already know what the ideas area & it's very common to see women dress in those clothes in our city & through the media. Hahahaha!!

• www.highvoltagemagazine.co.uk/.../...n-640x520.jpg

Best outfit is no outfit at all. But i think you're a bit for this kind of stuff. :)

• Sundress or shirt with jeans. A nice elegant dress if going out for dinner or sth of that sort. If you want to have makeup on, be very conservative in it's use.

• Skinny jeans or similar stuff.
    They should also wear a pullover that's way to big for them because that just looks soo cute

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 2

• Probably yoga pants and a tank top.

• I have herd that guys like sundresses. :)