Guys, what outfits do you really like that girls wear and/or that you would like them to wear?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• 0|0
    0|0
    • The first two didn't load; I saw the last one tho, and I do wear the plaid an jeans, I like them too :) thanks for taking the time to send links

• Aw, they're all from the same place (tinypic) so they should load.. But yeah, I generally like the somewhat casual outfits. Only the 2nd picture may not be that casual. :)

• Alright. Thanks again

• I could state my opinion on this topic, but I'm sure my ideas would be too sexy & sexually lustful. Besides after reading the other comments from the guys on this topic, they look like they already know what the ideas area & it's very common to see women dress in those clothes in our city & through the media. Hahahaha!!

0|0
    0|0

• www.highvoltagemagazine.co.uk/.../...n-640x520.jpg

Best outfit is no outfit at all. But i think you're a bit for this kind of stuff. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sundress or shirt with jeans. A nice elegant dress if going out for dinner or sth of that sort. If you want to have makeup on, be very conservative in it's use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans or similar stuff.
    They should also wear a pullover that's way to big for them because that just looks soo cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Any outfit if you feel comfortable and confident to walk in without any problem. It should show your curves nicely. But not like you are a sex bomb on street. Decency matters. Do not show curves that people stares at you in a wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls know very well what is to be wear. girls are beautiful by their nature, work, lovingness, caring. wear anything. I never feel that way. if she will ask suggestion, then I am always there.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you dress well, I don't care what you wear. You can be wearing sweats and sneakers but ask long as they're not dirty and look good on you, it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • OK, that's not a simple question. I like seeing a girl's waistline & curves, so I think it's sexy when they have a tucked or fitted waist,. However, 1 of my Best Friends hated tucking in & had to do it for work. She looked cute, but it wasn't her, so I thought she looked better when she got off & pulled the shirts out. I'm a firm believer that girls look best in what THEY feel looks best. Don't wear something you don't like just because you think others will. If you like the style/outfit you are wearing & feel confident, others will like it too. Hope that helps. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls in mini skirts mostly with nice heels or flat tops. I also like the sporty look where she wears a Jersey or some athletic clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls naturally and Instinctively know how to choose sexy clothing much better than I could

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ladies look nice in Star Trek uniforms or dressed as Klingon's. Also Edwardian style dresses look very nice as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the sundress with cowgirl boots look!! Another hot look is a big sweater with boy shorts! Oh yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally a sucker for the oversized sweater look

1|0
    0|0
  • no clothes. okay on a serious note whatever it makes them look confident, personally a loose grey t-shirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see girls who wear : Leggings , Sweater Dresses , Sun Dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like it when my girlfriend wears jeans and a top rather than a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses and skirts.

0|2
    0|0
  • Anything that shows her bellybutton!

0|1
    0|0
  • anything there comfortable in really lol

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Probably yoga pants and a tank top.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have herd that guys like sundresses. :)

0|3
    1|0

Recommended myTakes