I need help please?

My panties are hello kitty full back panties or ''my little pony''because are very comfortable and i love the beautiful patterns on underwears. Yesterday i was wearing leggins at school but i didn't know that it was see through. So everyone laugh at me now, they say that this isn't underwear for 15 years old girl. I believe that the choice of underwear is a personal choice and every one need to respect it. I need advice in order to handle it. Please help me. And what do you believe?

1119

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep wearing them. You shouldn't pay any attention to the stuff they are telling you. Just make sure that next time your leggings are not see through