I need help please?

My panties are hello kitty full back panties or ''my little pony''because are very comfortable and i love the beautiful patterns on underwears. Yesterday i was wearing leggins at school but i didn't know that it was see through. So everyone laugh at me now, they say that this isn't underwear for 15 years old girl. I believe that the choice of underwear is a personal choice and every one need to respect it. I need advice in order to handle it. Please help me. And what do you believe?

1119

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep wearing them. You shouldn't pay any attention to the stuff they are telling you. Just make sure that next time your leggings are not see through

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE