I need help please?

My panties are hello kitty full back panties or ''my little pony''because are very comfortable and i love the beautiful patterns on underwears. Yesterday i was wearing leggins at school but i didn't know that it was see through. So everyone laugh at me now, they say that this isn't underwear for 15 years old girl. I believe that the choice of underwear is a personal choice and every one need to respect it. I need advice in order to handle it. Please help me. And what do you believe?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep wearing them. You shouldn't pay any attention to the stuff they are telling you. Just make sure that next time your leggings are not see through

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• This might not sound helpful at this point. But bite your tongue, ignore them. It will blow over quickly.

You are absolutely right, underware is a personal choice. Sadly teenagers often are not good at that whole respecting others thing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank yo. you're right

• Hang in there. It doesn't seem it, but in 5 or 10 years, this will seem like a meaningless blip, or be forgotten entirely. And you will hopefully have surrounded yourself with people who actually care about you.

• Wear what u like. it's all for ur comfort, not for others. Don't take their stupid actions so seriously. But u should be a bit more aware of the see throughs u wearing. And thank God u were wearing panties. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my GFs have done that for me, on purpose, knowing that the print shows, and knowing that I kind of like it!! They are over 18, of course.
    I remember being in High School when they first invented spandex, and made tight leggings, for women!
    None of the girls at school had any idea that their pantylines showed, or that the stripes, flowers, baloons, or teddybears showed through!!
    As young guys, we LOVED THAT!!! Nobody had ever had sex, and we didn't have cell phones, with cameras!!
    If I saw you, and hello kitty showed, I would think, "she is a proper young lady, and wearing sensible underthings". Yeah, seriously!!
    I am old enough to be your dad, and I probably wouldn't let you out of the house, wearing super-tight leggings in the first place!!
    I dated women in college, that still wore their 'little girl' cotton panties with flowers or teddy bears!! I never gave it a second thought!!! So what?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think, when you repond to those bullies in pain they will make fun of you. Never go for any other panties. Keep weaing hello kitty. Just make it a fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus how petty and retarded is this generation to tease someone over their underwear... anyways as someone else has said bite your tongue forget about it , if you let it get to you they win and will continue, try not to show a reaction but if you do react laugh with them and not get upset trust me laughing with them makes the so called " joke" go away fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your choice what type of panties you like to wear. It's none of other's business. Wear what you like dear.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a personal choice so long as you keep it personal. Don't you own a mirror? Secondly, stop wearing those leggings and ignore them. They'll move on to the next issue in a few days.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are ganna laugh at you and talk at you just because they feel jealous of you. Whatever you do or not do they're ganna make fun of. They're still kids my dear just ignore and wear whatever you want but not those who are see through.

0|0
    0|0
  • personal preference, if you like it keep wearing it but try not to wear see through pants seeing as how people were being pervs looking down there

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't understand that it was see through

• Show All
    • Thank you. To understand, yesterday I wore a panty that has a hello kitty from behind, and usually wear panties that have the kitty from the front and from behind is without kitty. I t was the first time I wore this with leggings. I usually wear these panties with jeans.

• Lol don't get descriptive with me, you've already told me enough. learn from your mistakes and you'll be sure not to repeat them

• I say keep wearing them don't pay any attention to anybody else do what makes you feel comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • If you love the pattern of panties you wear i wouldn't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you're comfortable wearing. Ignore what the others are saying. Don't let it get to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever u want, dont care about ehat they say!!! Focus on what u want not what they want;)

0|0
    0|0
  • own it, don't be fazed by peoples comments. be proud of yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • you can wear whatever you want.. you should not wear leggings which show your panties though..

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. To understand, yesterday I wore a panty that has a hello kitty from behind, and usually wear panties that have the kitty from the front and from behind is without kitty. I t was the first time I wore this with leggings. I usually wear these panties with jeans.

• have fun..

• hehehe ita actually cute and your personal choice. none of their business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont wear see through leggins

1|1
    0|0
  • i believe you shouldn't wear a see through.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh cute!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Keep wearing them, if anyone says anything about it just be savage. (Especially if it's a guy, say something like "take a good look because thats all the underwear your gonna see this year" or something)

1|0
    0|0
  • It okay and I think it is beautiful and not a thing wrong with it I'm 19 and wear my little pony, and cute panties i can find.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 15. Trust me, high school ends and college is way better. Everyone does stupid stuff so don't worry about it and just take it in stride.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what underwear you want, maybe just check from now on that it's not visible. I wear underwear with cats all over them

1|1
    0|0
  • Own it. Kids in high school will make fun of anything until you own it with your head held high!

2|0
    0|0
  • aww. man that's just low of them. I don't think they have the right to judge you. just check you're clothes to make sure nothing is visible. people now days find anyway to make fun of others.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's your chose do what you wanna do

2|0
    0|0
  • You haven't seen mine! I love cute ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you like..

1|0
    0|0
    • I will do. Thanks

• People can be mean sometimes for those who like to make fun of others.. whatever you wear they will still gonna find sth to talk so yeah just ignore them

• Don't wear leggings

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes