Can small butts be attractive?

i have a very very small but round and perky butt. Big butts are the thing. Makes me feel bad

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Contrary to what seems to be popular belief among women, not ALL guys what BIG butts. Only "ass men" or guys that are into butts specifically want them. I could care less about a woman's butt personally, the smaller the better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly all your self worth as an individual has nothing to do with being a human being and is focused solely on your ass. The smaller your butt the less worth you have as a person.

Clearly.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Clearly your self worh can't be based on your ass because it other is flat as fuck or you got a huge stick up it.
      Clearly.

• Show All
    • Alright that's a little condescending. Just because you used the word "clearly" twice doesn't mean you came across perfectly sarcastic. This is also the internet

• Sorry you didn't pick it up. Maybe this will be the beginning of your new sarcasm abilities.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Yes , small butts can be attractive. I have seen a few small beautiful butts on GAG. They look quite good considering their small body size. Butts that are round and full and poke out look good to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not bony when she's sitting on my lap. Sir Mix-A-Lot can have all the big butts, those are gross since too much of a good thing is a real concept.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can be attractive!

If it bothers you enough, get to doing some squats. They'll help you out a bunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, and with me a lot of guys, so dont be sad, enjoy life and find someone who likes them 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate this booble-butt look that's in right now I want a butt that's perky and a descent size butt asking as it's perky i don't care.

0|1
    0|1
  • You have the butt type that I love. Small, round & perky. Easy to cupped when hugging.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer small, round & perky butts any day over a big fat ass! They just look "too" mature/oldish type

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously... Different sorts of men like different sizes of butts... You may stumble upon a guy who likes small butts

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said big butts were more attractive? Someone with a big butt I'm sure! I'm not alone choosing a nice tight ass like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy likes that butt personality is most important

0|0
    0|0
  • its an ass.. eww

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer it myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if the shape is sexy and has a little shake..

0|0
    0|0
  • Can small pancakes be delicious

0|0
    0|0

• yeah.. I love them..

0|0
    0|0
  • Round and perky is great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they sure can be

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a pert little ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• yes they can be attractive in their own way

0|1
    0|0
  • My little bruv would love your bum. He loves them small and perky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just focus on the attributes; small , round and perky. Its all good

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for butts so I kinda like them all. I don't like overly big butts though, small are ok, medium are the best for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel bad there are guys out there who like small butts

0|0
    0|1
  • Every guy has a different preference so yes small buts are are so great

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm i should see

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes