Guys have you ever been fascinated by a woman's skills on makeup or are just my guy friends weird and act like I'm doing some kind of nuclear physics?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm doing makeup too
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that I think about it, it takes a steady hand and some courage to shove that colored pencil towards your eyeball. What is that eyeliner? I'd watch my sisters use it and it was pretty terrifying. So I guess it is impressive in the fact that it is such a foreign concept for men. I wish it was a social norm for guys. I would love to wear make up.

• Eyeliner is for the eyelid, eye pencil is for the waterline 😊

• Most impressive. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• i do my makeup pretty well but i still have a deep appreciation for girls who can pull it off or just have perfect winged liner.