Girls, do you like guys with facial hair?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends how much facial hair
    Vote C
  • Indifferent
    Vote D

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I like stubble :)

• It really depends on how much and how it's styled. It also depends on how good it's kept and if it just suits the person. Some guys look like a baby when clean shaven and some look really good. It just depends on how your face is structured and what you're able to grow out I guess. If you've got really sharp angles then stubble is best to bring that out and soften it a bit but not masking it entirely. If you've got really soft angles then clean shaven is often the best route to take.. Since hair often looks out of place.. Like a baby wearing a beard.. It just doesn't work. Number one tip though.. Don't force the hair to work. If it doesn't it doesn't. There's always shaving to start all over again if ya mess up! Hope this helps :)

• usually I do but it depends how it looks on him and if it's not too much

• i personally wish the neatness of previous generations could be re established

• Yep but not too much

• I think all my boyfriends right now have facial hair. It's fine with me either way, but if you have a beard, I like it cut in neatly at the edges. Also, guys with facial hair should learn to wash their faces more often pokey hair + germs = me getting a rash on my face from when we kiss.

• heck yeah! just no unibrow please.