I've heard the first three things women notice about a man are his wristwatch, his footwear, and (if applicable) his car. True? ⌚ 👟 🚗?

Most interested in if these things affect interest level.
  • I think so
    Vote A
  • Not sure
    Vote B
  • I don't think so
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an "almost litmus" test when it comes to cars. It's a major turnoff for me if a guy drives an SUV when he doesn't need the capabilities of one. To me, a car is merely a tool. A guy's got problems if he needs to use his car to feel more manly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I literally don't care about shoe brands, i don't care about watches, i really don't care about what car you drive (though my dad might because he's a car fanatic :P HE'LL be the one to tell me if you drive a shitty car because i wouldn't know the difference, unless it looks like it literally came from a junk yard lol). The first thing i will notice on a guy is the way he looks and speaks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch? Never notice.
    Car? Not unless I'm stalking him.
    Shoes? Am I Forrest Gump?

Hair, smile, and facial hair probably if you're talking looks. Then I want to know if he is funny.

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally look at his eye's, lips, and teeth wayyy before I get to anything he's wearing or riding in

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically I first notice teeth. If you have a $100,000.000 and messed up teeth it will never work!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even see guys wearing watches. The first thing I notice is shirt, face, and hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • We notice his MUSCLES AND FACE first. For me personally, I notice his arms, pecs and booteh

0|1
    0|0
  • Not true about me

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure but I think I notice guys face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face, body , dick size

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes
    How he carries himself
    Teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • His butt, his camo, and his hands

1|1
    0|0
  • Those aren't even in my top 50.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have never looked at a man's watch. I might notice his shoes if I happen to be undressing him. I am probably going to notice what he's driving if I either ride in his vehicle or meet up with him somewhere, but I don't really care what it is. All that I care about is his body type, his hygiene, and whether or not I am attracted to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Without talking to him, a smile, how he holds himself (like does he seem confident in posture- but not cocky), and eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • it sounds like you are only focusing on the big ticket items and tbh I'd rather have a guy invest in his education, the way he dresses himself, and his spending habits (since I'm assuming you weren't looking for personality traits)

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you watching women who are watching men's wristwatch, footwear and cars?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes