Why do female love piercing?

Tell about piercing if you have

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Its just a trend and so most girls feel the need to be with the trends, you know? I got mine peirced because a lot of my friends had them peirced, but now im letting them heal.

Most Helpful Guy

• piercings have been common on young women here since at least the late 1990's. all of a sudden everyone got there nose and belly button pierced back then and since then the trend has remained fairly strong. most of the girls here still have belly piercings, ear and nose piercings too.

I think in general girls like accessories and jewellery , so piercings are the perfect thing to add to there body. I don't see the trend going away anytime soon