DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?

DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?

DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?DO THEY LOOK MORE LIKE GIRLS OR BOYS?

I know it's their style but that doesn't change that they're ugly. Do girls really truly want to date guys like this? Guys who worry more about their lipstick and hair than the girl who they're dating? Smh. So ugly and unnatural. Not even a human being. Why can't they be more like western boy bands who act natural and don't overdo their makeup to look like ken dolls? And I'm Asian myself and have been to SK.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are guys right?
    Not my type though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Feminine features alright... ''Why can't they be more like western boy bands''.. Who cares, Eastern Asia has different standard, it's their identity. Why must conform to the Western standards? Lots of Western Boy bands have had it's fair share of gayness
    d4k7s9ho8qact.cloudfront.net/.../...hatMusical.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think (from a non-homosectial way) that they are very 'handsome' and if I were a female or interested in men, I would go out with them

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you have got to be kidding me! I'm a girl and even Bill Gates couldn't pay me seventy billion dollars to kiss any of them!! Yuck! 🤢 🤢 I might as well kiss a girl.

• Show All
    • Oh and it says that my age is 18 correct? Well that is false infomation! I'm actually younger

• I thought most of them were girls til i read the question xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are guys? Wow, I thought those were women (Lesbian) to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then don't look at them 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • like feminine boys, very justin bieberish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Disgusting

0|0
    0|0