Lady's when shopping online, what are the problems you encounter?

Starting a business online and I want to be able to resolve any issues that most women encounter when shopping online!

221

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When clothing sites don't give you REAL measurment details.

I'm not talking about from size four to exact inches, etc. I'm talking about information on whether or not the product runs small, large, etc. It helps to have a review option as well so other people can detail their experience with the product.

Dishonest pictures are bad too. Say you buy a white shirt (an easy example) - and online it's totally opaque, seems to be made of dense material - but you get it and find out it's 100% see-through and the material is paper thin, not at all what you were expecting. If it's a little sheer, let it be a little sheer so we can plan our style ahead of time.

- Ridiculous shipping. I understand that for a lot of indie stores, this can't be helped, but if your clothes are at boutique prices, and the shipping is 60-80 dollars PLUS? I likely won't buy from you, especially if the clothing isn't worth it. Having deals (spend however much and apply for free/discounted shipping) is always appreciated.

I think that's about it.