Lady's when shopping online, what are the problems you encounter?

Starting a business online and I want to be able to resolve any issues that most women encounter when shopping online!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When clothing sites don't give you REAL measurment details.

I'm not talking about from size four to exact inches, etc. I'm talking about information on whether or not the product runs small, large, etc. It helps to have a review option as well so other people can detail their experience with the product.

Dishonest pictures are bad too. Say you buy a white shirt (an easy example) - and online it's totally opaque, seems to be made of dense material - but you get it and find out it's 100% see-through and the material is paper thin, not at all what you were expecting. If it's a little sheer, let it be a little sheer so we can plan our style ahead of time.

- Ridiculous shipping. I understand that for a lot of indie stores, this can't be helped, but if your clothes are at boutique prices, and the shipping is 60-80 dollars PLUS? I likely won't buy from you, especially if the clothing isn't worth it. Having deals (spend however much and apply for free/discounted shipping) is always appreciated.

I think that's about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 21

• I don't have problems shopping online.
    I know what looks good on me and everything ends up looking great, I have a good shaped body.
    However I expect the clothes to be of good quality. Well done (perfectly sewn ).
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • -accurate sizing charts
    -description of the clothings material
    -the models in them are doing some sort of pose. It would be nice if they stood straight, on the side and from the back. To see how it sits on them.
    -returns can be a hassle
    -customer service can be annoying. So a quick and easy solution is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally i have a very limited options to choose from and there is generally no customization with refrence to the size of the pants/dresses i buy. And the time of delivery is really frustrating sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest concern is not being able to see exactly what I'm buying. I can't inspect the merchandise for defects or suitability for the intended purpose.

So it's very important to have a good customer-friendly return/exchange policy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to try the product on, like what's available in store. Also sizing issues, they very so much based on brands. Very little available for petites, customer service is sometimes a hit or miss on sketchier sites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, it's the classic "post man said he delivered item and it is obviously not here". It's a lot of effort, but Hot Topic is just going to send me a new dress to my local store.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having good photos of the products or enough photos and an easy returns policy if something doesn't fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when I go online shopping and there's no option to pay via cash on delivery. It's always via credit card, and not everyone has one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sizing! It's so annoying when things online aren't true to size.

0|0
    0|0
  • My size is out of stock or the color I want isn't there anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • First, it is the sizes. I would love if a site could suggest a size for me based on my previous shoppings and my comments and reviews. I always have to read a ton of reviews to know if I have to go for my size or for a size less or more.
    Second, it is the return policy. Having a return option and also a free return policy really gives me courage to click on the checkout button.
    Third, it is if the site looks trustable. I don't like buying from websites that represent many sellers and don't take responsibility for their products.
    Forth, please be able to give an estimated "delivery" date, not shipping.
    Fifth, the packaging. If I buy from your shop and the packaging rocks, I will buy again. I like to think that the shop cared that much.
    Sixth, good customer service, which means both polite, and "Actually functional". I don't need someone to tell me they apologize but they can not do anything. I want someone who is able to do things.
    I will add more if I think of anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Having to remember that it won't look as good on me as it does on the model

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally the sizes are always different

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough funds on my credit card.

0|0
    0|0
  • The size, it's always too big

0|0
    0|0
  • not enough money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • They sell crappy clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • returns are a pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines delivery times if I'm clothes shopping online I have an event in mind if the delivery is more than 2 days it's pointless for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing one thing and getting delivered a totally different thing. The quality is not the same as advertised.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes