Can you ask your tattoo artist to add things to your tattoo if you think it looks incomplete?

I've had it for a year and it's really nice but there's just something missing and I don't know what. Can I ask the artist to improve on it or come up with ideas? Because I have no idea what I really want to change with it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• most tattoo artist will add onto existing tattoos, certain ones might not because it is someone else's work, but it should not be a problem

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yes you can

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends some of them will charge extra. some won't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind being charged extra as I'm getting a second tattoo elsewhere on my body at the same time

• so yeah. it shouldn't be much of a problem.

What Girls Said 3

• My mom had a butterfly tattoo on her shoulder it was arguably the most tacky and cheap thing to have existed ever. Then later she had it done over with my sibblings initials and my own incorporated in a new and improved butterfly. It looked a lot better but it was the tattoo was just a diffrent type of tacky now. In short a tattoo shouldn't be on your body in the first place

0|0
    1|1
    • Ahah well my tattoo isn't tacky looking fortunately 😂 As beautiful as it is there's just something missing.
      But each to their own

• I understand your opinion its just something that i would regtet explaining to my grandchildren

• For future ask your tattoo artist in advance about their touch up policy.
    A tattoo artist I know (who is a close friend of mine) refused to give a guy thigh length tattoos of squirrels going after the dude's nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i know there is people who have old tattoos or regretable tattoos that get transformed or done over to look better or completely not seen at all! Which i think is prett cool. But never had it done to me plus i need tattoos to do that first lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes