I'm terrible at fitting colours together, is there any solution?

Like sometimes i dont know which colour fits with another colour and sometimes i mess up, like when i go shopping i don't know what colours go with the colour i've chosen. is there anything i can do to solve this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Colour wheels. Colours opposite each other in a colour wheel usually highlight or compliment one another. Or you can just see what shades would work well. Go for the most common colours if you don't trust your sense yet, and as you get more comfortable you can experiment more.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do they need to match? But if you want them to focus on the colour wheel, neighbouring colours they usually work, or there's cold colours (blues, greens) and warm colours (reds, yellows). You could always choose monochrome but that can be a bit samey. Or black, white and grey and just add a pop of colour in the form of a scarf, shoes or other accessories.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• What I used and still do when I want to go outside my comfort zone, I type on google for example "red chino" then hit the image tab. You will see all manner of outfits with a red chino and various stylish color combination. from there build your wardrobe

1|0
    0|0
  • try opening your eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Buy black clothes, they are basic. Approximately anything can fit with black basics.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes