What is your take on beauty pageants for little kids?

What is your take on beauty pageants for little kids?
Do you consider them unhealthy or healthy for young women?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aboslutely fucked up. They teach their children that beauty is the most important value you can have, they ruin their faces by applying make up way too soon, make their kids want to grow up way too soon etc. It's so wrong to use your kids like they're your trophies. So disgusting, I would never put my kid through that and I would never associate myself with a mom who did that to her kid.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not cool at all competing kids based on beauty or anything everyone is unique in there way so I think it's not cool to do that special with kids as if in there age take a lot from there surrounding so we should not teach them that beauty is everything

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It's sick. Literally.

2|1
    0|0
  • My sister put my niece in a pageant last year and my whole family was pissed about it. They give awards to every kid or else moms would whine, but my niece won the big prize. Still, my family was pissed. If my sister doesn't teach my niece the importance of education than I will. My niece was put with other children who are considered above average and gifted. I am already planning to give her the Harry Potter books for Christmas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider them unhealthy and I am strongly against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant no, as in they are bad for the kids and I am against them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care but I think some mother shouldn't be obsessed with them

0|0
    0|0
  • you didn't ask a yes or no question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Very bad idea. To start labeling kids at that early age with what is "pretty" and what is not. How low have we gone

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but what a MILF in that pic!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them have it

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes