What is your take on beauty pageants for little kids?

Do you consider them unhealthy or healthy for young women?

• Yes
  • No

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Aboslutely fucked up. They teach their children that beauty is the most important value you can have, they ruin their faces by applying make up way too soon, make their kids want to grow up way too soon etc. It's so wrong to use your kids like they're your trophies. So disgusting, I would never put my kid through that and I would never associate myself with a mom who did that to her kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not cool at all competing kids based on beauty or anything everyone is unique in there way so I think it's not cool to do that special with kids as if in there age take a lot from there surrounding so we should not teach them that beauty is everything