What do you think of this tattoo?

what do you think of this tattoo?

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks a bit lonely I think you should get more. Looks like you have good skin to retain ink.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the location, but I think that the art seems a little misplaced. Maybe it's because it lacks color & I don't see much shading, so it looks very flat on the skin. I think if the petals had some color or shading work done to make it 'pop' so to speak, it could be a nice piece to accentuate a backless dress. However, I would imagine that the placement would be incredibly painful because of the lack of fatty tissue & the direct placement over the spine. Definitely don't recommend this as anyone's first tattoo.