Girls who choose to wear heels.. why do you then complain?

keyword, choose/chose

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear them when I go out drinking and I usually just take them off instead of complaining. I wear them because at the start of the night they don't hurt but by the end of the night.

0|0
    0|0
    • good girl - no pain no gain!

• Show All
    • @malealpha00 do most guys really care? I think I read once that they don't care to much lol

• yep, they're meant for accentuating the calf, and the gluteous maximus

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not bothered if they complain just as long as they wear them - the higher the better

0|0
    0|0
    • if they dont like men complaining, why should they?

• cuz they look hot in heels

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't wear heals unless I feel then absolutely necessary xD (ex: at a whopping 5'2 heels are necessary at concerts or I'm spending 100 bucks to stare at someone's back) but holy he'll are they uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • They hurt. Yeah I choose to wear em' occasionally but that doesn't mean they don't hurt my feet so I'm gonna complain at least a little. Because ow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels all the time and they don't hurt unless they're new

0|1
    0|0
  • they re fucking painful that s why. they look cut3 and shit but inside is like walking on knifes

0|0
    0|0
    • you didn't pay attention to the questions details

• i repli3d to the question that has a "?" mark

• but you're not looking at the questions details, that's whats important, not the "?"

• I Wear them almost every day. No complaints here!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi. I wear very high heels sometimes and don't complain. Yea, they hurt really bad, but we choose to risk feeling good to look good.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes