Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?

• Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?When she wears too much
  • Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?I wouldn't mind if it's just a little (natural makeup)
  • It's ALWAYS a turn-off for me, no matter how much she uses
    Vote C
  • It's NEVER a turn-off for me
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's just say that if I wanted to date a painting I'd go to the art gallery, find a painting that I like, and ask it out on a date.

You can take a canvass and paint the most beautiful woman in the world. She might be beautiful, but it's still just a piece of canvass.

If it's not overdone, makeup can make a women look better. But I still prefer her without it. I prefer no makeup at all, but it's a matter of degree. It does get to the point where it really is a turnoff.

Picture A is a turnoff. I can't see dating someone like that. (Partly because of the makeup itself, and partly what it says about her.)

Picture B is OK, but I'd prefer none at all.