Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?

• Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?When she wears too much
    Vote A
  • Guys, When do makeup becomes a turn-off for you?I wouldn't mind if it's just a little (natural makeup)
    Vote B
  • It's ALWAYS a turn-off for me, no matter how much she uses
    Vote C
  • It's NEVER a turn-off for me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's just say that if I wanted to date a painting I'd go to the art gallery, find a painting that I like, and ask it out on a date.

You can take a canvass and paint the most beautiful woman in the world. She might be beautiful, but it's still just a piece of canvass.

If it's not overdone, makeup can make a women look better. But I still prefer her without it. I prefer no makeup at all, but it's a matter of degree. It does get to the point where it really is a turnoff.

Picture A is a turnoff. I can't see dating someone like that. (Partly because of the makeup itself, and partly what it says about her.)

Picture B is OK, but I'd prefer none at all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• When it's too much, but not like the picture example that you used. More like...
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-12cae3a259f15ecb4919c4705d2c001e-c

1|1
    0|0
  • When make up is your RBF
    When your make game so strong I forget I'm looking at a person and not a portrait.
    When your make is a complete cover up.
    I would really cry if she hides dem lovely freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls put on too much make up, like a painter who keeps tinkering with his painting because he can't accept it's finished. Girls with too much make up might initially get more male attention in the same way girls in tiny skirts do, but it's not always the best sort of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically don't like makeup, but I do love natural makeup, not wanting it looking too different from perfectly natural. That kind is beautiful. I call it "touch up" makeup. lol But if it looks unnatural, it's not my cup of tea... It becomes an actual turn off if she wears too much. Especially bold lipstick colors and extended eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy makeup BUT do it because you want to and not for others there's just as many men that enjoy it as there are that don't.
    Personally I enjoy a lot as long as it's done properly and shows her creative side. However this doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone who doesn't wear it.
    There are other reasons I enjoy it but once again if you enjoy it wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little is fine enough that hides whatever she thinks her flaws are, just So she feels better about herself!..
    However her beauty will fade away and I will like to be there everyday to adore those flaws as they age like a fine wine!.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they look like a coon, you know they have too much. Or when they look like they've been trying to look too much like a barbie doll.
    In summary, don't look like #1, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she puts on to much all the time. if she is putting on a lb of makeup to go out grocery shopping its a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • when it's too much or just badly done.

I prefer a natural look... makeup should hide the little flaws and accentuate here and there, that's how I like it. I don't like the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • When it looks like the girl just put her face in a paint can and said, "Ouila!"

0|0
    0|0
  • If you spend money on it or put it on, instant turn-off.

0|0
    2|0
  • When girls start messing too much with eyebrows.
    Dont paint eyebrows...

Dislikes, you will hava them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to see makeup on or off, depends on the situation and event.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if it's just a little bit of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she takes it off and your realize you just fucked Some Wilderbeast posing as a cute girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If they overdue themselves with it yes it's a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • when it looks like it's 3 layer thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Women today need more make-up than ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • When it becomes clown-like. Like #1.

0|0
    0|0
  • when it gets to the point I can see the layers...

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes