Do you believe that guys look the same these days? Why they want to look like each other, and not try to be unique?

I dunno but once I go out, I notice they are all like they're being produced from a factory. They look like this:

Do you believe that guys look the same these days? Why they want to look like each other, and not try to be unique?

or this:

I mean, almost every guy looks like this. Why people (guys mostly) want to look like each other, instead of being unique? I really just don't get it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it's weird... i feel like guys can't get the same type of hairstyles and looks and still look different. but us girls... maybe it's because I'm a girl but if we all follow the same trend I feel like we all look the same whereas when boys follow the same trend i don't really notice

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• People like feeling as though they fit in and belong, yet to me it all seems a bit sad to do that. Some people follow, others lead.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't look like any of them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Still do you have undercuts? Beard? Hipster Glasses? 3-4 Tattoos at least?

• Show All
    • thanks. i stay clean shaved just because I don't like facial hair much.

• thanks for the MHO Sir.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It's fashionable, sure, but no. I think you just pay attention more to those types of looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am classy..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes