Why is my under eye concealer doing this?

I use a primer, then put on an average amount of Kat Von D lock it concealer, and set with a small amount of maybelline loose powder. I've tried many different concealers, primers, and powder. I've tried no primer, no powder, one or the other vice versa, I've tried everything. My makeup under my eyes always looks torn apart seperated and cakey. What can I do to stop this?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you allow time for your primer and concealer to set inbetween each other before applying them on your skin?

Don't use powder either, that's what is making it look all cakey. Plus do you use a blending sponge to apply the product underneath your eye?

It's a good idea to exfoliate your skin before applying foundation too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE