Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

I really like this style but I feel like it's more for teenager (Middle and high schooler) than people in their 20s.
What do you think?

Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

Is it ok to dress like this at my age?
Is it ok to dress like this at my age?Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

https://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/large/2013/08/17/3230397_081413.jpg?1376761188
  • Yes
  • No

1721

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like those types, then go right ahead.

• Thanks for your kind advice :)

• Uh horseback riding, haven't done that in a while.. Thanks for the idea. 🐴

• You're welcome :)
      Last time I do it on the beach with a groups to go see the firework, it was very cool ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• Kawaii!!! If I can still get away with it so can you! I so love being a pretty kawaii dollβ™‘ If you have the cute girlish features for this, yiu can do this!

• Thanks for your kind message ^-^
      I have a baby face so I think it will suit me greta :)

• Thanks for MHOβ™‘

• You're welcome ^-^