Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

I really like this style but I feel like it's more for teenager (Middle and high schooler) than people in their 20s.
What do you think?

Is it ok to dress like this at my age?Is it ok to dress like this at my age?

https://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/large/2013/08/17/3230397_081413.jpg?1376761188
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like those types, then go right ahead.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your kind advice :)

• Show All
    • Uh horseback riding, haven't done that in a while.. Thanks for the idea. 🐴

• You're welcome :)
      Last time I do it on the beach with a groups to go see the firework, it was very cool ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• Kawaii!!! If I can still get away with it so can you! I so love being a pretty kawaii dollβ™‘ If you have the cute girlish features for this, yiu can do this!

1|2
    0|1
    • Thanks for your kind message ^-^
      I have a baby face so I think it will suit me greta :)

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHOβ™‘

• You're welcome ^-^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• If you like it and feel yourself in these outfits, go for it Alice :D
    Especially the second and last ones are very wearable I think. And at age 20 these are very appropriate and nice looking!
    Number one is maybe a little too "vintage" except for special occasions.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion :)
      The 1, 2 and 3 look a bit like a cosplay / it's very special but I find them to be very cute, I would wore it on the week end ^-^

• Show All
    • Haha I invented a new French expression... YES!

• Yes, I will keep it ^-^

• I like these styles, they are cute n sexy.
    Good for dates, special days, hot intimate moments... etc.

Like you said, its not for daily use, and that makes sense, but definitely try them at those particular moments. I like to see girls with them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dress however the fuck you want. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

2|1
    0|0
  • half the stuff there would be fine to wear day-to-day other half wait for a party with that theme all in all they are all cute

1|0
    0|0
  • those are absolutely adorable and I wish more girls would wear this kind of stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)
      It change from the jeans / shirt / sneakers we see everyday

• You talk like it's too late lol you're still youngπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it only gets iffy if you're like 80 and wearing that

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just that majority of girls I see wearing that are in high school. They're very few who wear this kind of clothes when they're older. They generally only wear dark clothes XD
      I'm happy to heard I can still wear it without prob :)

• When I was at an anime convention I met a girl that dresses like that a lot but more Gothic, she was at least 24. dress how you want while your still young, take advantage😊

• I will do it, thanks for your advice ^-^

• I really like some of those styles, I forgot about them. I wonder why more stylists and people in fashion dont wear this more often.
    First pic looks too much like a little girl, however the second pic with the white dress is hot. Even the model seems to be in her late 20s or around 30.
    Third pic, the one all in black is pretty hot too.
    Now the fourth pic, I like those shorts and them long socks. Looks attractive on women. Maybe with a different top since Im not a fan of the animal/wild style.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how you looks in them but they really nice dresses 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Errrr...
    In my impression.
    White dont need pretend to be cute.

0|0
    2|0
  • gosh ur frakin 20 of course you can do whatever u want

1|1
    0|1
  • Its very japanesey. Yeah but i think you're gonna get the looks from people

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I like Japanese it's so cute and girly. Fashion in my country nowadays is more jeans / sneakers for people my age but it's more a look for going to class than anything.

I know this, it's for that I asked if it was ok to wear this kind of clothes.

• yeah jeans and sneakers are getting boring

• Yes, it's too casual and boring. When you wear it everyday, I feel like I dress everyday the same.
      It's good for going to class / work but other than that, it's boring.

• OK for going out; I would avoid it for a job interview.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course, I was planing to only wear it on the week end, not for going to interview or anything where I need to be dressed a certain ways

• I love when girl's dress like that. very hot

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I was a bit insecure at first since it's very rare to see people dressing like this :)

• Show All
    • Very true. This is one of the types of style that I personally love haha

• That's cool ^-^

• first 2 yeah the others any age can wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish there was a "I don't care" option

0|0
    1|0
    • If you don't care don't respond to it. I don't respond to question I don't care about.

• Show All
    • Oh ok, then you just have to said "yes" and in comment say that it doesn't matter. Yes is like it doesn't matter. I hadn't think of it.

• Oh!! Got it!

• I think it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks af

1|0
    0|0
  • god please do there is nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • that's just cute as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • it is cute but a lot of guys will be turned on

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I would look rather childish with it though

• Show All
    • I only have gag but I can send you a message :)

What Girls Said 16

• I love Asian fashion i think it looks really nice.. i'm 23 and still wear what the feck i want :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i only like the black dress... the other ones look more suitable for roleplay... but that's just my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • it's fine
    i wear these styles sometimes

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cool, I was worried it looked a bit too childish :)

• I'm into Japanese street fashion and like to wear Lolita and Fairy kei. They're just like the goth style since they're alternative fashion, and with alternative fashion there's never an age limit to it, nor is there only a certain race that can wear it. Hell, most of the people you see in the cutesy styles are in their 20's and 30's since they're the ones who make the money in order to buy the clothes. Most high school kids don't have jobs, and middle school children can't get them due to child labor laws. Don't let age block what you like to do. As long as what you're doing is legal and isn't hurting anyone, then there's nothing wrong with it. But what you should do is find a style you like the most so you wouldn't be cluttered with fandom pieces of clothing that don't match. It's the reason why I chose to stick to just Lolita (for me it's the sweet Lolita substyle though) and Fairy kei when it came to alternative Japanese street fashion. Although, from what I'm seeing in your pictures it looks like you might like Gothic Lolita and the Gyaru style. You should also look up the history of each fashion because none of those styles weren't made to attract pedophiles like you see some douche bags who don't know shit in the comments say. Find your forte and start from there. There's also fashion guide lines and rules for each of those styles which is something you should also look up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Majority of people I saw wearing it are high schooler, it's for I ask. It's their parents who buy it fot them. Some are very expensive but you can have some for a good price during convention or on internet.
      That's a style i really like, it beens years I like it. Yes, it's that kind of look I like lolita in general (Gothic / punk) and Gyaru.
      They said that surely because it look cute and a bit childish, they're just being ignorant.
      I will, thanks for all your advice and detailed message, they're helpful :)
      It's good to meet someone who is into Japanese fashion aswell ^-^

• Show All
    • I live in a small area so they aren't much people who wear this kind if style here but maybe it's because I only see them when they go to work.
      That's great so I don't need to worry about my age for wearing it :)

• Absolutely nothing to worry about.

• Yes, I think they look cute. Dress however you want to dress

2|2
    0|0
  • The top three look more like Halloween/cosplay outfits , its weird for anyone to dress like this on a day out to the store. The last three were cute and i see many women your age dressing like this !

0|0
    1|0
    • They dress like that in Japan on normal day but I can understand why you think it's weird, it's very uncommon.

• Well sure , if you're living in Japan and other women dress like this daily it won't be seen as weird, but in most places , dressing like an anime schoolgirl or wearing dresses that look like lingerie is weird. The other outfits are nice

• Fashion is at wearing lingerie in my country XD
      But thanks for sharing your opinion :)

• If it's a style you like and dont mind wearing just do it, there's always going to be some haters out there going against you no matter what style you wear! just rock it!

2|0
    0|0
  • If you enjoy dressing like this then own it! As long as you're confident, you can wear anything! πŸ€—

1|0
    0|0
  • I admire u being unique but I must admit its a bit weird, its not normal

0|0
    0|0
    • It's uncommon here, i know but I find it very cute :)

• Show All
    • Oh I didn't kno that based on what u just told me go right ahead ur dressing is not a problem

• It's okay. Just think of them the same way people think of the Goth fashion in the West. It's suppose to be different and rebellious.

• You can dress however you want to dress. 😊

1|0
    0|1
  • You look super cute :) :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. But then again, I am 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can wear whatever you want

1|0
    0|0
  • As lon as you're not wearing a soother, diaper, baby clothes, etc at your age, I'm sure it's fine cuz I'm 22 and I still dress as if I'm 16 some days

1|0
    0|0
    • i wouldn't wear those. I dress like I used to in high school and middle school. I hadn't take weight since middle school so.

• I know, I still do too

• Sure, if you want to attract paedophiles.

1|0
    1|1
    • A lot of women in their 30's dress like this in Japan.

• I just find it cute, I don't want to attract anybody. I just like the style

• Those styles weren't even made for pedophiles, and they look nothing like what a child wears. Kids wear t-shirts and jeans, just like adults do, fool. A pedophile goes after small children no matter what, and it doesn't matter what those children are wearing. Name anny time where you've seen a CHILD dress like that.

• they are all cute!! I like them

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes