How to get rid of blind pimples?

The pimples which aren't visible but pain a lot

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to see a doctor if it's really affecting your life. The main cause of acne is hormone imbalances so sometimes meds can be the only way to go.. I know my acne only properly cleared up when I started my birth control. There are other things that work; accutane is what comes to mind although it's a big decision because there can be nasty side effects

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can either kill them inside, or you can wait for them to swell first obtaining a white tip. if you want to kill it inside, try applying ice on it. OR if you wanna let it come out, then you'll have to wait for it. these things do not get off easily man. and make sure you maintain a hygiene wash your face properly

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Gotta wait for em to surface buddy... gotta keep washing your face though... and hopefully some will dry out before they break the surface...
    acne survivor here. lol... you dont wanna know the things i did

0|0
    0|0
  • You pretty much have to wait for them to come to the surface, it's not pleasant but there isn't always much you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes