How to get rid of blind pimples?

The pimples which aren't visible but pain a lot

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to see a doctor if it's really affecting your life. The main cause of acne is hormone imbalances so sometimes meds can be the only way to go.. I know my acne only properly cleared up when I started my birth control. There are other things that work; accutane is what comes to mind although it's a big decision because there can be nasty side effects

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can either kill them inside, or you can wait for them to swell first obtaining a white tip. if you want to kill it inside, try applying ice on it. OR if you wanna let it come out, then you'll have to wait for it. these things do not get off easily man. and make sure you maintain a hygiene wash your face properly

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE