How can my girlfriend grow her female mustache a little more hairy?

In eight grade I sat behind a girl that started to grow a female mustache, like three hairs total. I told her to leave it alone because you had to be close to see her female mustache. When she looked in the mirror all she could see was her female mustache. One day I showed her how to shave her female mustache and she shaved like once a week. Through out high school she shaved like once a week. We went to the prom together, so we were going out through high school. We went our separate ways and meet at a high school reunion. After the reunion we went down to the beach were I lived. We talked about old times and I asked her if she remembered the time I showed her how to shave her face. She said sure and I asked her if she still shaves like once a week. She said she shaves like twices a week. I told her I thought her female mustache was cute and she should stop shaving and let it grow back. She smiled and I noticed after a week her female mustache was growing back. I posted this question to see if there is anyway she could grow her female mustache a little more hairier? Not like a mans mustache, just a little more noticeable.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Behave manly, it will influence her biochemistry to produce more testosterone. 😂