Ladies what would think of a guy who decorates his living room or bedroom this way?

ladies what would think of a guy who decorates his living room or bedroom this way?as you already know I love strip clubs so I was thinking of decorating my bedroom or living room like this in the near future

6016

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think you're 30 year old men with the mind of a 15 year old boy.

I mean come on, you can't expect any normal woman to stick around for that shit show

• but its just for decoration, not to be actually used by anyone

• Ya look if someone had covered their walls in Swastikas would you think that's cool?
      They're not Nazis you know it's just decoration

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, based on the results on someone else's post where most women want multiple guys fucking them, regardless of what people say in the comments, there seems to be a lot of women on here that would actually like that.
    There were 3 times as many women wanted to have sex with multiple guys at once than ones that didn't. Sluts everywhere I tell you!

• i was talking about the stripper poll thing not the one u were talking about, and calling the majority of woman sluts is super unattractive, and hypocritical since there's just as many guys who are 'sluts' too

• @bubblybex Yeah, the stripper pole is dumb. And guys are girls are both immoral in my opinion when they do hook ups.