Ladies what would think of a guy who decorates his living room or bedroom this way?

ladies what would think of a guy who decorates his living room or bedroom this way?as you already know I love strip clubs so I was thinking of decorating my bedroom or living room like this in the near future

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think you're 30 year old men with the mind of a 15 year old boy.

I mean come on, you can't expect any normal woman to stick around for that shit show

5|4
    0|1
    • but its just for decoration, not to be actually used by anyone

• Ya look if someone had covered their walls in Swastikas would you think that's cool?
      They're not Nazis you know it's just decoration

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, based on the results on someone else's post where most women want multiple guys fucking them, regardless of what people say in the comments, there seems to be a lot of women on here that would actually like that.
    There were 3 times as many women wanted to have sex with multiple guys at once than ones that didn't. Sluts everywhere I tell you!

0|2
    2|0
    • Show All
    • i was talking about the stripper poll thing not the one u were talking about, and calling the majority of woman sluts is super unattractive, and hypocritical since there's just as many guys who are 'sluts' too

• @bubblybex Yeah, the stripper pole is dumb. And guys are girls are both immoral in my opinion when they do hook ups.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 59

• I'd assume he's into strippers :)

1|2
    0|0
  • i would think he's into entertainment

0|3
    0|0
  • I would probably have fun playing around on the pole then I would never contact the guy again (or return his calls/ text) because I wouldn't think he's boyfriend material. Like how many girls does he have over trying to get them on the pole?

4|3
    0|2
    • No I lie. I would tell him I don't think we're suitable for each other.

• Show All
    • Might be different if I was seriously dating the guy and I was into doing pole work for fitness. And he could sit there and watch me.

But lazy I'm weak and uncoordinated as all hell.

• *alas

Grr. I didn't write lazy! Wtf.

• I would think... "umm is he still interested in me?" Haha i mean like if we were in a relationship... but if it was a friend.. i would think its a bit weird or scared. because he might ask me to do a 'little show' for him like.. hell no. 😂 or maybe just think that... "its okay he just brings his job/work and maybe his clients who pole dance to his home".. (if he works at a strip club.)

1|0
    0|0
    • To his home.. to practice lol*

• I see, but its just for decoration. not really planning on using it. but if I invite a girl over and she wants to use it then she's more than welcome to I guess

• Decorating to set the mood. Haha like it would be cool if u had a switch that dimmed the lights, closes the curtains and a pole would just casually emerge from the floor or ceiling. But yea i wouldn't mind, its good to have a bit of fun.

• That would make me cringe so hard if I walked in there. Unless you and whoever else may be potentially living there agree that that's how the room should look, don't do it. Most women would not like this.

2|1
    0|0
    • oh well that's too bad for "most women"

• I'm just saying. I can't really picture a good reaction.
      1) Do you hire women to come do this for you?
      2) Do you only date pole dancers?
      3) Are you expecting me to get on the pole?

• Lol his bachelor pad.

Is it purely for decorating purposes, or do you intend to use it?

I don't really have a comment. I think if I saw it, I would walk straight out

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the pink one. Bedroom would be ok. House sure, if it was the guy's place.. But I couldn't live with a guy who decorates a house like this. I design for a living. People come to my home for consults.

1|2
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • I would think he's sleazy and not contact him again

5|2
    0|1
  • At least he's upfront because then I will know to stay away.

1|4
    0|0
  • I would assume your a player but if I trust you not I'd be your private dancer 🤗

0|5
    0|0
  • Not looking for a long-term commitment, womanizer. In it for sex, nothing more, nothing less.

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it if you wanna settle down with a woman lmao

2|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't matter because I would never settle down with a woman who can't accept the way I like to decorate my own home.

• I would't mind it. I think it's cool! But don't hit your head on the pole in the middle of the room! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm it'd be a turn-off to learn the guy I like is so obsessed with strip clubs. 😂

1|3
    0|1
  • He's too much into strippers for his own good. That said, a friend of my ex had a pole in his living room because his partner did pole dancing.

0|3
    0|0
  • "911 we have an emergency , it's too lit in this house. This dude got strippers where's the stacks"

0|3
    0|0
  • If I walked into a man's home that was decorated in this manner I wouldn't be back though it would make for a comical story. I suppose it depends on what you're looking for...

1|0
    0|0
  • Laugh lol he's the only one that's going to be dancing on that pole 😂

0|4
    0|0
  • I'd think he's either thinking wishfully or stuck in his party boy days.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well i would assume you own a strip club... haha no lie

0|3
    0|0
  • I'd think he's at best sick and at worst a sick pervert.

2|1
    0|1
  • I'd just think he is a player or not the serious relationship type at all. I'd think he's definitely the "bro" type

2|1
    0|0
  • I would think that he's only in it for sex and that he doesn't want to be serious... and I wouldn't go out with him again.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would think he is really tacky and wouldn't exactly be thrilled or turned on

1|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what I think, because as soon as I saw it I'd get the hint; I would go home. Easy day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't invite the girl over. That would send me back out the door. Makes you look like a womanizer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I mean, it's a very decorative design!! But I'd be scared that you're trying to just sleep with me!!

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he will strip for me I am okay :D

4|6
    0|0
  • Sorry to say it but it will probably be very impressive in a bad way for every women in this world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• This sends the message that you have no intention of a serious relationship.

6|2
    0|0
  • Most women would not be into it. Since you said its just for decoration and not really planning on using it. If you invite a girl over and she wants to use it then she's more than welcome to you guess. That means it is for more than just a decoration. More so than not the ones who will be into it sexually are in the sexual world.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Bachelor with the brain of a horny 16-year-old"

7|5
    0|1
  • These designs look cool AF! I'm definitely going to have to set something up like this in my future home 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • If i were invited to your place I'd bring a blacklight to ensure I can sit down.

1|0
    0|1
  • Gonna push away a lot of good women man

5|0
    0|1
    • or maybe bad ones since I believe that women who refuse to accept you for the way you decorate your own house do not deserve to be with you in the first place

• You believe right. But women who would be okay with your choice of decorations wouldn't necessarily be the ones to make good wives and moms. Classy people tend to need a certain standard for their partner as well. And stripper poles dont exactly fit that bill, but go ahead and do what you like. Maybe you will get lucky and get a good girl and still keep your stuff the way it is..

• You better be rich to keep that place full of strippers and alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would but too bad being rich is not an ambition I have. its more of a decoration type of purpose

• That's corny if it's not gonna be used. Might as well just go to a strip club.

• oh I go there all the time, where do you think I got these ideas from?

• I like the John Holmes avatar!

0|1
    0|0
  • You should try pole dancing. You know you want it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jobless?

2|1
    0|0
  • As a smart japanese guy once said HO GAAAAYYY

1|0
    0|0
  • thats so trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • the guys might find it cool but some girls might wonder if you obsessed with strip clubs. although some might find it cool if there into that kind of thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at this tool.

1|0
    0|0
  • "WTF?"

4|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes