Do you wear make up on a daily basis?

I don't.

293

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all natural. I never need make up. Although I can do wonder with some of them foundations

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I like girls whose all natural or a girl who wears makeup but makes no difference to me.

• nupe, I have never wore makeup before in my life

What Girls Said 28

• i only wear it for shoots and events or when i want to look nice. i wear tinted spf primer everyday so it has a bit of coverage. also lipstick and lashes.

• No... only when i'm going out apart from that i'm to lazy though i feel much better wirth makeup on :)

• I used to in high school. I only wear make up maybe once a month. I have chronic pain and illness that keeps me inside though. So I usually only wear makeup to take a few selfies and just because I find apply it relaxing. I don't wear it often but I love it. I love lipstick the most I have a lot of colors.

• I do, but I love putting it on. I mostly use vegan non toxic etc make up and since switching to mineral makeup it takes less than 10 mins to do everything including false eyelashes. I just don't feel ready for the day until I have at least some make up on.

• No. They test on animals. Even ones that say they don't test usually do. For instance they test on animals in other countries which then allows them to say the don't test in countries the products are sold. There's always a loophole.

The torture of another being is not worth me hiding what I naturally look like.

• finally people who don't wear makeup everyday because a lot of people ask what is daily makeup routine and and just be😕 oh so there is daily makeup routine i didn't know plus am too lazy for that the only thing easy for me is applying lipstick and i love them in special occasions of course 😀

• I used to wear eyeliner and mascara daily but now I don't anymore. There's no particular reason why tho, I just don't like it that much anymore.
    I very often wear lipstick ("nude" colors) but not daily.

• Not anymore cause with my job there is lots of water involved and it gets on my face so my makeup would be running so I stopped wearing makeup cause I hate the waterproof stuff but sometimes I feel ugly but than I'm like nah you cute

• Yes-usually color on my lips, a light wash on my eyes, and something under my eyes. I don't wear mascara like in the past, nor do I focus on my eyebrows as much. The no makeup/minimal make up look is my inspiration these days.

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. When I do, I wear eye-liner and mascara.

• Not at all. I'm comfortable with my natural looks and I won't be bothered to wear make-up every day.
    I only do wear it at parties and the like.

• Nah. I love makeup but I mostly don't have time or energy to do everyday.
    I used to wear at least mascara and brush a bit my eyebrows but as of now nothing.

• No, i dont wear it all all. To time consuming for me and i have nice skin. Nothing to cover up.

• I wish I could, but I sweat and I live in Texas soooooo... It's not going to happen

• I look good with or without make up and i don't wear it if i don't need to 😂😂 like if there's a good reason

• i only wear make up when it an occasion and my make up is powder and lipstick cuz that all i know how to do

• Yes if i'm gonna be around people oher than my family and close friends. i don't wear it when i go to the gym though.

• No, and when I do it's only on my eyes and a little blush.

• I only wear eyeliner and that's it. I'm not a fan of foundations and stuff

• I never do!

• Not really.

• Yes.

• Nope. My fur and make-up don't go well together :/

• No not daily

• I only wear make up on special occasions

• No, I'm too lazy..

• I forgot the last time I wore makeup

• I don't. I have no idea how to use it at all><