Opinions on this prom dress?

You don't have to be very meticulous, I'm just curious whether you think it's cute or not. I have dark skin, and I'd be doing glowy, gold makeup & maybe a cute half up half down hair do. Opinions on this prom dress?Opinions on this prom dress?Opinions on this prom dress?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine. Just don't overdo your makeup. Tan on takes cuteness to next level. by the way a little make up is ok.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's to exposing we're a hoodie and sweat pants instead. Don't worry you will look great

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You will look gorgeous for sure... Any guy will die for u... 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a very nice dress ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple but it's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that looks like a pretty prom dress..

0|0
    0|0
  • hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I like the style of it, but I do not like the color on her skin complexion. It makes her look bland as fuck. I am not sure how it would look on darker skin though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a stylish design 😊
    If you do wear that, it would be better if you were to wear jewelry and probably bring a small clutch bag of the same color with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is giving me Grecian goddess vibes, I love it. I'm sure it will look great with your skin complexion and a glowy make up look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who wears it. Some prom dresses look meh on certain bodies but gorgeous on others

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like it~ neither the style or colour, but if it flatters you and you love it then what does it matter what others think? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes