Dress Attire: Does casual and formal clothing make you look serious or relaxed?

For an example: Does casual make you look more easy-going while formal makes you look serious?
Also I was wondering if the more formal your attire is, the less expression it will show of your personality? Since I know casual attire demonstrates your personality more.

But, yes. Can anyone of you explain the dress code to me?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I always look kind of serious, it's just how my resting facial expression looks, however I've been told that I look even more serious in formal clothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think casual clothing makes you seem more relaxed, whereas formal clothing makes you seem more serious, yes.

The more formal your attire is, the less expression it will show of your personality? I'd agree with that, too. Uniforms being the prime example.