Dress Attire: Does casual and formal clothing make you look serious or relaxed?

For an example: Does casual make you look more easy-going while formal makes you look serious?
Also I was wondering if the more formal your attire is, the less expression it will show of your personality? Since I know casual attire demonstrates your personality more.

But, yes. Can anyone of you explain the dress code to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always look kind of serious, it's just how my resting facial expression looks, however I've been told that I look even more serious in formal clothing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think casual clothing makes you seem more relaxed, whereas formal clothing makes you seem more serious, yes.

The more formal your attire is, the less expression it will show of your personality? I'd agree with that, too. Uniforms being the prime example.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, however it depends on the context/situation. If you wear casual clothes to a wedding or formal event you might just look dumb in the same way wearing a suit to a football game could look dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relaxed in most instances

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes